July 31, 2014 | 1802 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Boots - Royal Jelly Body Souffle

rated 5.0(1 review)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2005 4:34:00 PM More reviews by nyada

Another great product from the Royal Jelly range! I took this along with me to Canada and it still managed to do a decent job of moisturising my skin in the middle of the dry Canadian winter (we're talking Calgary and Edmonton dry, not Vancouver dry). It comes in a double-insulated plastic screw-top jar with an extra inner plastic lid - so it's great for travelling. The cream itself has quite a light texture - not as runny as the lotion in the same line. It contains both royal jelly and honey, which are known for their nourishing and moisturising properties. Has a pleasant floral fragrance (doesn't smell like honey or royal jelly at all, if you ask me), absorbs into the skin easily and does a great job of moisturising without the greasy afterfeel. A 150 mL jar lasted me about a month, with every day application. Price wise, it's quite reasonable, especially when you get it as a 2 for 1 offer. A definite repurchase.