December 19, 2014 | 1549 users online

Eye Shadow - Becca - Powder Eye Shadow in Satin

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2005 5:56:00 PM More reviews by ziebam

Satin looks like a golden taupey brown shade. However, on my nc30 light olive complexion, this barely showed up at all. I was really disappointed that this looked that much like my skin. It was a nice nuetral though, but since you can barely see it, i wouldnt repurchase. The shadow is definately pricy at $20 for a small eyeshadow in a brown and silver compact with mirror.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2005 4:46:00 PM More reviews by Lina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I can't believe I haven't review this one! It's my favorite Becca shadow. It's a gorgeous lids-but-better medium neutral shimmery khaki/tan shade. Awesome staying power, beautiful color and pigment. I'm a MMM/Becca Toast/MAC NC35 and LOVE this. Would recommend to everyone! And would definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2005 1:48:00 PM More reviews by kami

This is another great color. I love the fact that all of becca's powder shadows are natural shades that just make your eyes look naturally beautiful. This is a medium beigey-brown with shimmer. Looks great paired with Brocade & Lurex. I absolutely love everything becca. My poor wallet! For reference, I am an HHH, Mac C40/ GA 6.5/ Becca Honey SF.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2005 3:57:00 PM More reviews by Aurelie

While you get very little product for the price (1g for $20), I do like the shade. It's a deeper beige taupe gold, with almost the slightest hint or iridescent pink in the shimmer. The pigment isn't the strongest, so the color payoff is pretty subtle. A good slap-on-and-go shade for green eyes.
UPDATE: Despite my enormous makeup collection, I've worn this shade every day since purchasing it! I love it!