October 1, 2014 | 1924 users online

Bronzers - The Body Shop - Brush On Caramel

rated 4 of 5 on 9/16/2006 9:16:00 AM More reviews by redambition

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

this is the first bronzer i ever bought (although it's not the only one i have now). i am very pale, and this product was perfect bronzer for a beginner because the colour is really subtle. i use it lightly all over my face and then build up the colour a bit more on my cheeks. it works as a very subtle blush with a high sheen for me. lovely! my only gripe is the gold lid - i'm not a fan of gold packaging, it's a bit garish.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2005 2:34:00 AM More reviews by 52pigtails

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Although this product is not a blush at all, because it has virtually no colour, it does work wonders on your face, with all those tiny flecks of gold. I love to wear it on summer. It's a pity that it doesn't come with a proper brush: the tiny pearls get trapped into my Arden brush.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/24/2005 3:06:00 AM More reviews by Carmen274

This is great for summer...but NOT for the winter. Skin look fake and to shimmery.
But i will definetly use this in the summer. Then it will look more natural cuz of the sun.

I wouldnt recomend this for very oily skin. Shimmer is not good for oily skin...

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2005 4:59:00 AM More reviews by Jetje

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I was surprised to see that this colour hasn't been reviewed yet.
I bought Caramel to use as a blush in wintertime.The woman in the shop said that it wasn't really suitable for that.I loved the colour so much that I bought it anyway.You can't use it as a blush it is too light for that.
I love to wear Caramel in wintertime.I am a PPP and this gives me a very natural, warm glow.I don't like to wear foundation and I am not a solarium fanatic either.In wintertime I get a Russian colour.This product gives me what I want.It gives me a little colour and a glowy face.Light coloured girls try this in wintertime!!!
The beads are sometimes ennoying when you are using a big brush to put it on.They can stick into your brush.I will buy another kind of brush and try it with that.
I will not use it in summertime.It is too light for that.I will buy a real bronzer (probably the one of Trucco).