November 28, 2014 | 1895 users online

Blush - Cover Girl - Classic Color 'Soft Mink'

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2014 6:10:00 AM More reviews by bimini156

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Grey, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I wore this blush yesterday. It had been sitting in my drawer for quite awhile. I like the color. It's a very wearable peachy nude. But I agree with the other reviewers who say its shiny. Very Shiny. So I took a powder foundation--my trusty Maybelline Mineral Power--and put that over it and buffed it in. Took down the shine considerably. Ended up with a pretty, everyday look. These CG Classic Color blushes have been around forever along with the CG Cheekers. I've bought many over the years. Probably my favorite drugstore blush brand.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2014 10:29:00 AM More reviews by Alliecat333

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this blush!!! Holy grail all the way honey! I have always had the hardest time finding a blush that made me look like I just had a natural flush. Even though I have medium/ tan skin, and using a light hand blushes always look obvious or to me anyway and that is a definite no go. I love a natural look the only thing I want to pop on my face is an occasional bright lip. Not clownish cheeks. I was worried when i first swatched this on my wrist, it does have a shimmer to it. When I put it on OH MY GOSH. I absolutely fell in love. It gives me subtle color and the shimmer makes me look like I am glowing within. I purposely tried to over do it to see if I could get clown face, NOPE not with this baby. That is just my personal Experience I'm sure it could look over done on others but it was like this blush was made for me. The color is a very soft mauvy/pink with maybe just a touch of brown. Very natural and a great " nude " natural color that is jut healthy looking. I can tell you now this will be sitting on my counter in my acrylic makeup organizer for the rest of my life. That's how great it is. And it's been around forever if that tells you anything. And I want to tell everyone that does not know about this to at least try it. I say 10 ! Well 10 for the product itself the packaging is another story. It looks very dated. The rectangle shape of the makes it a tad difficult to swirl a brush in it. To me it has a classic makeup smell I could live without, but it's kind of growing on me. I really wish they would update the look if it to 2014 and change the shape but I can live with that no huge deal. And I does have a mirror that's a plus the brush it comes with is useless well, maybe not I have it to my toddler girl that wants to be just like mommy and it's perfect for her. Will defiantly buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2014 3:23:00 PM More reviews by katherinegclark

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this blush is my favorite blush ever i have hourglass nars lancome benefit and this 6 dollar blush is by far my favorite soft mink is gorgeous and a neutral with a glowwy finish ive used cheekers and they arent good at all but these blushes are amazing they smell old ladyish and have ugly packaging but its sturdy they dont have a great shade range but this color is beautifulll its soft and pigmented but not so intense that its hard to blend

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2014 2:25:00 PM More reviews by kamiller1972

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

BY FAR....my favorite blush of all time. You just can't go wrong with this blush...the color is perfect for my fair/neutral skin. It goes on beautifully, not patchy or streaky. And you just can't beat the price and availability :-)

rated 3 of 5 on 3/12/2014 11:25:00 AM More reviews by laurenjill05

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this recently while on a "blush Kick" trying out different shades and brands (drugstore brands), in search of an HG everyday blush. I have light olive skin, but this does not show up on me at all, except for the shimmer. It just looks frosty on me, but no color at all. Guess it is for people with fair skin only. There is 1 thing I do love about this (and other CG blushes) that might sound weird - but I LOVE the smell. I know alot of people hate the classic CG smell, but I love it. Therefore, I do use it as a highlighter only, whenever I am going out or have time for that extra step in my make up routine.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2014 3:23:00 PM More reviews by dddoxie

I love the CG Cheekers formulation, but the Classic Color line doesn't impress me. I find this blush to be very powdery and very shimmery, almost like a highlighter. The color on my NC25 skin tends to lean a bit too brown for me, even though it looks like a beautiful pinky/nude shimmer in the pan. Might look even better with a bit of a tan. Once summer rolls around I'll be sure to try again and update. Another downside is that this blush breaks me out, but the Cheekers ones do not.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2013 9:05:00 PM More reviews by kh0215

I wore this blush in high school, and then moved on to more expensive products. I picked up a compact during a sale at my local drug store. So glad I did. I missed this color of blush, it looks great on my skin tone!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/11/2013 More reviews by EmRose6

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

Although I haven't used this in a while, I do remember always reaching for this during the winter season during high school. I figured it wouldn't hurt switching from bronzer to blush for just a few months! Back then, I didn't really know the difference between shades of blush, textures, pigments and quality of high end and drug store brands. Although I've added some variety to my makeup arsenal since then, I'm always pleasantly surprised when I come across this in my stash. First, I'm always pleased when I remember how pigmented this is! High-school-me didn't really ever swatch the very few blushes/bronzers I had. All I knew was, it showed up on my face - even when I didn't know any better and used the dinky little brush to apply it. Swatched, it's the softest, prettiest pinky/peach shimmer. However, back then when I wore it during the dead of winter, I could've sworn this color was more of a dusty baby pink on the cheeks. Either way, it shows up beautifully and gives a gorgeous sheen. I've hardly made a dent in this and will definitely have to try out more shades from Cover Girl - wonderful price and quality!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2013 11:40:00 PM More reviews by Alexine

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is a pretty blush. The color is a warm peachy-pink that leaves a nice sheen. It's similar to Lancome's Miel GlacÚ, but Miel GlacÚ rosier, where this one is peachier. Since this blush is warmer, it sometimes looks a little orangey on me if I don't apply carefully, and it also disappears by the middle of the day and I have to reapply. I probably won't repurchase, but I will continue to use it until I run out.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/9/2013 10:39:00 PM More reviews by kickyouonce

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really like this. For some reason, this shows as much more matte on me than what I am reading others are experiencing!
My MAC tones are NC/NW 15, and MUFE HD is 117.

It looks really simple and natural. And for the price it really is a no-brainer. Give it a try!