August 20, 2014 | 1338 users online

Lipstick - Lancome - Juicy Rouge - Rose Pin Up

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2010 1:45:00 PM More reviews by felgoj

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Blech! I bought this from eBay (Juicy Rouge is discontinued) & instead of being like all the other lipsticks -- sheer, shiny, moist, sparkly & glittery -- it is thick, opaque, pasty, pale, & super frosty. Very 1960's-like. Looks great on some girls but not me. Maybe I can thin out the texture of this by applying it over shiny gloss...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2007 3:29:00 PM More reviews by Eleanor_The_Cute

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm happy with this Juicy Rouge. A very pale, sheer, shimmery pink which doesn't wash me out (I'm PPP) and is perfect for a mod/smokey-eye look. Nothing special about the texture or staying power, but it doesn't dry my lips out. There's a slight scent which fades quickly . . . some kind of sweet fruit smell? Love the packaging!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2006 4:25:00 PM More reviews by qnvicki

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Excellent product and beautiful colour! It's been hard for me to find a light pink shade since most lipsticks are matte and fake when it comes to light pink. I don't usually wear lipstick...usually sticking to lipgloss, but I wanted something that looked smooth and sparkly without the glass-like gloss. This one looks natural, the colour is nice, loaded with sparkles, feels light on my lips, and keeps them soft too. Would definitely purchase juicy rouge again!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2006 7:44:00 PM More reviews by Lancomeadict

This lip stick is a jewel! I love the packaging. As regards the color, it is a very shimmery light pink, almost transparent. It last very long and is the perfect color for smoky eyes!! I highly recomend it!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2005 6:27:00 AM More reviews by VioletExtract

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a gorgeous, pretty pale cool pink with silvery shimmer and glossiness. Like all the Juicy Rouges, it's buildable, so after applying it back and forth a few times it will turn from a sheer not-so-shiny shade into a more pigmented radiant gloss but with the light feeling of a lipstick. It's perfect for those with light skin and complements springy baby blues on the eyes as well as smokey eyes. It has that good enough to eat subtle fruity smell and amazingly slick packaging, too, so it's an all-round winner.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2005 4:48:00 PM More reviews by Merina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This juicy rouge is part of the new Spring 2005 collection. I am addicted to juicy rouges, so I had to check this one out. It's a very light pink/lavendar with tons of silver sparkles! It makes your lips incredibly shiny without the gloss. However, right now I'm pretty fair due to winter (MAC C2, Lancome balanced creme 2, Mary Kay Ivory 200). Therefore this lippie just doesn't show up all that well on me. In fact, I'd say it's more of a highlighter for my lips. Yet I can see this looking AMAZING on someone with a light to medium tan. So I'm sure this will be one of my fave lippies during the summer for both color and a highlighter. Retails for $20.00.