October 25, 2014 | 1753 users online

Highlighters - BeneFit Cosmetics - Showoff Powder in Miss Moon

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2009 12:31:00 PM More reviews by misti_parrott

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is one of my essential eyeshadows!
I love it, it has pearly gold undertones with shine through beautifully and it lookes really lovely blended into a taupe eyeshadow.

definitly buying again!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2008 8:31:00 PM More reviews by Hhall2079

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Miss Moon show offs shimmer powder was one of my first buys from benefit.

I use it has a brow highlighter. I like how it's white with gold flecks and not silver ones. Gold reflects way more light.

The price is benefit priced, but I love benefit so I'll pay it.

The packaging is pretty good. I like to use my brush and swirl the powder in the cap to get the power onto my brush.

I'm very drawn to benefit's Miss Popularity because it is a finer powder than miss moon, but again the gold flecks keep me coming back. I will buy this product again when I run out (whenever that might be).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2006 2:10:00 AM More reviews by MakeupISart

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I sooo love this. A white shimmery powder with silver/gold platinum reflects. Its PERFECT as a higlighter on your browbone. Its probably going to be my HG hilighter..:x

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2005 7:11:00 PM More reviews by Amandafly

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a pale gold white but I don't think white shade is complementary on me. It's pretty but I have to use a light hand.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2005 3:09:00 AM More reviews by clubenvy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

My holy grail shimmery highlighting powder for browbone, cheekbone, lips && collarbone. LOVE.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2005 4:45:00 PM More reviews by makeupdiva23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

Benefit's Showoff Powders can be used anywhere, but I use Miss Moon as a cheekbone highlighter. It gives my PPP skin an incredible glow! Miss moon in a shimmery white color with golden irridescent highlights. I LOVE it!!!