BeneFit Cosmetics Showoff Powder in Miss Moon

4.8

on 11/11/2009 12:31:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This is one of my essential eyeshadows!
I love it, it has pearly gold undertones with shine through beautifully and it lookes really lovely blended into a taupe eyeshadow.

definitly buying again!

on 2/13/2008 8:31:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Miss Moon show offs shimmer powder was one of my first buys from benefit.

I use it has a brow highlighter. I like how it's white with gold flecks and not silver ones. Gold reflects way more light.

The price is benefit priced, but I love benefit so I'll pay it.

The packaging is pretty good. I like to use my brush and swirl the powder in the cap to get the power onto my brush.

I'm very drawn to benefit's Miss Popularity because it is a finer powder than miss moon, but again the gold flecks keep me coming back. I will buy this product again when I run out (whenever that might be).

on 4/1/2006 2:10:00 AM

I sooo love this. A white shimmery powder with silver/gold platinum reflects. Its PERFECT as a higlighter on your browbone. Its probably going to be my HG hilighter..:x

on 10/20/2005 7:11:00 PM

This is a pale gold white but I don't think white shade is complementary on me. It's pretty but I have to use a light hand.

on 8/10/2005 3:09:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

My holy grail shimmery highlighting powder for browbone, cheekbone, lips && collarbone. LOVE.

on 1/16/2005 4:45:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Benefit's Showoff Powders can be used anywhere, but I use Miss Moon as a cheekbone highlighter. It gives my PPP skin an incredible glow! Miss moon in a shimmery white color with golden irridescent highlights. I LOVE it!!!