Fasio Power-Stay Mascara 3D Color Nuance

4.5

on 11/30/2012 10:50:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

This mascara's staying power is insane! It's really strong and lasts for a really long time. However, it's also pretty hard to remove....

on 1/12/2006 7:05:00 AM

i bought the black magic and i love it. though i didnt get the idea of pearlescence or something. some of my friends told me that when i close my eyes or look down my mascara color is brown and when looking straight my lashes color is black. this is nice but i love volume so i go back to the fasio volume mascara line. this is still a nice mascara. :)

on 12/29/2005 6:11:00 PM

I only use Fasio mascaras now that I've found them to be the best! I have the Vivid Gold in the colored version. It's awesome! Instead of using plain brown mascara which never shows on my black lashes, the gold in this is superb! My friend saw me wearing this and was shocked cause it's Fasio and she never wears any drugstore brands. She bought one but she didn't know how to remove the mascara because she uses normal water-based eye makeup remover that cannot remove stubborn waterproof mascara. I've told her to get a cleansing oil to get the stuff off but she refuses. So she ended up with irritated eyes. Well, serves her right for being obnoxious.

on 1/15/2005 3:12:00 PM

Thought this was cute to try. There's two types of "nuance" in this line: Black magic, which has a black base and when light reflects off it, shows a color "pearlesence". The second one is Vivid Color, which has a color base AND a color shimmer. I have this one in Vivid Purple, a bright, almost neon-like fuschia. I was expecting this to not show any color on my black black lashes, but it did! The first time I tried it without any black mascara, it was extremely purple so I put some black over it and layered. Really makes your eyes pop. Would repurchase.

Popular Mascaras