November 26, 2014 | 1622 users online

Blush - Natio - Peach Glow

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 7/8/2013 1:18:00 AM More reviews by izumilove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is the perfect peach colour! It isn't too orange and it isn't that reddish pink shade which you sometimes see labelled as 'peach'. There is slight shimmer that is mostly unnoticable once applied and provides a nice glow. Pigmentation is sheer, but buildable. It seems to disappear into the skin when applying, so building it up is actually essential!
Lasting power is quite okay, I find that is has faded slightly by the end of a long day, although it does last longer than some other blushers that I have tried. It does provide a nice glow and is fine for every day use, but I feel that the gorgeous colour in the pan doesn't transfer the same onto the skin. It somehow gets lost.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/11/2013 5:30:00 AM More reviews by bridgetfairy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

This colour is great! I wasn't expecting amazing things from Natio blush but I honestly take it all back. As a pale gal, it's hard to judge whether a blush will just ruin my whole look by being overpowering but this colour was natural and just right. It's not cakey, it takes a lot to put on too much (which I'm happily guilty of doing) and lasts hours.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/9/2013 5:50:00 AM More reviews by aporia24

Best thing about it is 1. The colour, and 2. The consistency - glides on easy, doesn't cake. Could have come with a brush though :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2013 10:47:00 PM More reviews by SkekTek

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a beautiful peach blush with subtle colour. Highly suitable for us pale people, but would also look nice on darker skin. Great natural glow for every day, and it's so cheap! The quality is as good as Clinique, Becca, etc. I will repurchase once I finish it! The pink blush in the same range is lovely as well.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/7/2012 11:16:00 PM More reviews by lancherie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this blush! It's the prettiest colour out of all the blushes I've ever seen and to me is an absolute steal. It's an extremely natural colour perfect for a summer glow to the cheeks and is extremely buildable. I've had mine for over a year and I still haven't hit the pan so it is seeming to last me quite a while. A very pretty, natural and subtle colour I love this. Only downfall that it doesn't seem to last through the day but willing to overlook that for it's other high points.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/6/2011 4:10:00 AM More reviews by victoriassecrets

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

This is beautiful for summer! Initially I thought it was too orange on my skin but that was because I've only used pink blush previously. Now I see the lovely peach glow. I also like to use this just to give a soft wash of colour over my eyelid. Will buy again!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2011 6:56:00 PM More reviews by alee26

I am really loving this blush! It has been giving my skin a nice warm glow for my NC25 skin-tone. The blush isn't the most softest applied, and the pigmentation is not enough to use a small amount, so you have to layer it on slowly. There is so much in the compact that it will last me for quite some time. Girls in NZ/AUS should definitely try this out!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/12/2011 7:27:00 AM More reviews by sezza899

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

I love this blush, and for the price $13 Aus it is a bargin!!
Well pigmented with a little shimmer that just looks soo nice when applied. I love this colour and I use it mainly in summer.
I am definately going to purchase the other shades in this range!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/26/2010 2:07:00 AM More reviews by loveali

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm pale, so I only need to apply this once to see results. The colour is gorgeous and feels nice on my skin. The only annoying thing is, I find that I need to reapply it a couple times throughout the day.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2010 10:02:00 PM More reviews by kaaitlin

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This product provides a nice, natural feel to my porcelain skin tone. You do have to swipe your brush in the product a little more then usual, as the blush is not very pigmented.