Sonia Kashuk Lipstick

3.8

on 4/25/2015 1:10:00 AM

I love my Estee Lauder lipstick and find this to be a much cheaper alternative. The beige/nude color is very similar, and the consistency/smell is amazing! This Sonia Kashuk smells like cocoa butter and feels so glossy and moisturizing on the lips. Love, love, love!

on 5/21/2012 8:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Love these lipsticks! Will definitely repurchase! I bought a bunch on clearance and would happily pay full price. Sadly, I think my favorite Coraline is discontinued and the only dupe I could find is from Mac and called Crosswire. The colors are sheer and smooth, yet have decent pigmentation. It's the perfect cross between a great lipgloss and lipstick. No weird taste or smell either. Other colors I have and love are: Truffle (the perfect nude), Sugarbush, Sheer Rosebud and Sheer Bronzey Nude. I use Coraline almost every day and I use Truffle for a nude lip when I'm going out at night with a very smokey eye.

on 3/4/2012 8:19:00 PM

Bought the color azalea from the clearance bin at target. It's such a lovely shade of peachy bright pink but the quality is horrible. Left my lips patcy, dry, and within 30 minutes wore off on some areas of my lip. Wish the quality was better because like I said it's a lovely color.

on 2/4/2012 9:14:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

In a word---Inconsistent. I picked up Azalea, Sheer Rosebud, and Sheer Calypso on clearance. The Azalea is a beautiful very bright carnation pink which is opaque and not very moisturizing. I can deal with the texture and just wear balm underneath. Where I'm confused is that both the other two colors are labeled "sheer" but Sheer Rosebud shows up very opaque and dark and has a drier finish. Sheer Calypso on the other hand is actually very sheer with a moist/glossy texture. For reference, I have very pale skin and unpigmented lips so I'm used to colors looking a lot brighter/darker than they do on most people or in the tube. I do prefer sheerer, moister textures in lipstick like Boots Sheer Temptation and Clinique Almost Lipstick. I would probably take a gamble and buy these again, I just wish the names on the tube actually described the lipstick better.

on 1/9/2012 7:11:00 PM

Just bought this in Soft Pink after seeing it recommended on The Small Things Blog. Works great for my coloring. It's not very long-lasting though but does feel nice.

on 7/18/2011 8:56:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

I bought this in sheer Calypso,I don't know what I was expecting because I bought a sheer lipstick but I want more color and coverage for my lips.Though I don't wear this by itself I use this best by layering it underneath an opaque lipstick and I just loveeee the result ,it gives my lips that moisturized look,just the right sheen.

I LOVE this lipstick. I got my first tube about a month ago and its absolutely fabulous. It goes on very smoothly and does not dry out my lips. Also it lasts for a while. I recommend it to anyone and can't wait to go back and get some more

on 8/5/2010 5:44:00 AM

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING ! I love this product so much ! I bought my first tube a few months ago and let me tell you how much u have used it (and of course I have since bought 4 more colors!! ). I just adore the feel of this lipstick on my lips. Sometimes with other lip products they dry my lips out quickly and look splotchy with a coat reapply, but this lipstick is the exact opposite!! It feels more like a balm on my lips then anything else! It seriously feels so nice that I find myself reaching for these more often now then my actually lip balms! As for coverage, the colors are pretty sheer which I prefer but the color does darken beautifully with more coats. Girls if you haven't tried this yet you better run to the nearest target! The quality is very high end at an affordable price!

on 1/24/2010 2:23:00 PM

Luxury Lip color in Orchid.
This is my second one and I find the colors to be true to what is represented on the tube. They are light but well pigmented.

on 12/13/2009 8:13:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

This review is for touch of pink. I found this at my local target and love, love the creaminess, the color and ease of application. Just a very natural pink, easy to use, don't have to worry about feathering or drying. I love this and will buy again.

Recommended for Medium Skin