Sonia Kashuk Eye Palette in Neutral

4.4

on 6/18/2015 3:22:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this palette! I feel like the drugstore lacks some good matte shadows and this is perfect. The variety of colors is perfect I use almost every single one, it is great for both natural looks and smokey looks, and the shadows range from light to dark, warm to neutral to cool. The shadows are very creamy and buttery and super pigmented. There are a couple that are a little too buttery that when I dip my brush into the product there is a little bit of fallout, but I don't really mind that much. There is also one shadow that feels stiff and it is not as creamy as the rest, I do receive the same amount of pigmentation though, I think I may just gotten a faulty one, but again, I don't really mind it. At first it seems like a much pricier palette, but really it is a little bit less than $2 a shadow (12 shadows, $20). I am really glad I bought this palette.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Got this palette yesterday and I am in love! Not fond of packaging cause I feel like the shadows will break if i accidentally drop it, but it's great that it's so handy and fits in my makeup bag perfectly.

The shadows are pigmented and buttery, they also stayed on literally all day. I'm glad i chose this over the naked basics 1 and 2. For the price, it's super worth it! This is my first all matte palette and i love it. I can use it everyday! I really recommend this if you want to wear eye makeup to work or school.

on 5/10/2015 10:35:00 PM

This may be one of the best matte drugstore eyeshadow palettes ever. The quality is great - they blend well, last for a long time, and there is a nice variety of creams, nudes, browns, and greys (and even some pink and peach). It allows you to create a variety of everyday looks. This is a great place to start for someone who just starts out with makeup, but it is also a nice addition to anyone's collection.

Reminds me of the matte shades from the Lorac Pro Palette 1 but not the same quality. Still works great for blending purposes and for everyday looks.

on 3/23/2015 10:44:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I bought this palette at Target (in Canada) in their liquidation sale. I had watched many different YouTube reviews of this palette and they all seemed very positive. I have to say, I am not disappointed! These shades are fantastic for base and crease and are super blendable. I use the Sonia Kashuk brushes as well. I may have to go back and get another one before Target closes!

on 2/15/2015 3:17:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I LOVE this palette !!!!!

on 1/20/2015 8:34:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I resisted buying this for quite a while -- the $20 Target pricetag put me off. (Kind of foolish considering I spent $50+ on my Naked palette.) However: I really, truly wanted a palette of nothing-but-nude, nothing-but-matte eyeshadows. And going into this I knew that Sonia eyeshadows are high quality.

I love this palette. My test for good eyeshadows is "can I apply it with a finger?" In other words, is it silky and buttery enough that, in a pinch, you can simply use a finger instead of a brush. For these eyeshadows, the answer is yes! And I think the range of browns here is truly dynamic: Everything from cream, to pale peach, to rust to chocolate to embers. One color is perfect for touching up my eyebrows. This is a neutral matte HG palette for me.

Of course, for accent colors I use other (satin or metallic) eyeshadows. But this SK palette is the one I reach for most often for work / day looks. Highly recommended, and great value for the money.

on 1/10/2015 9:16:00 AM

I bought this palette as a consolation prize because a high end matte palette that I want has been out of stock for months. I got it online during a free shipping promo. I am really having a hard time justifying keeping this palette. I can't use it alone, because it doesn't have a lot of versatile colors for me, such as a rusty crease color. A few of the colors just aren't pretty, in my opinion. The white is a total waste. It has a ton of fallout yet somehow just doesn't adhere to my eyelids. Some of the colors are muddy and hard to blend, and then others are too sheer.

on 10/28/2014 12:54:00 AM

I found the majority of these shades to be gorgeous.
As one who has struggled for ages without access to Target and no access to neutral matte eyeshadows in the drugstore, I am super thrilled about this palette.
I think maybe one of the shades lacked pigment?
Most are pigmented if not all.
Overall it was worth my $20 CAD, nice simple and convenient packaging.
It is fairly recent of a purchase but I may end up using it for contouring as well.

on 7/18/2014 12:09:00 AM

This is my absolute everyday palette! All mattes and neutrals. I even use the darkest brown shade mixed with a tiny bit of the black shadow for my brows when I'm traveling and would rather just bring one all-in-one pallete. I like that the highlight shades do apply quite sheer because it's easy to over apply a highlight color. The shadows are blendable although a bit powdery for my taste but they don't produce fallout shadow IME so it's easy to get over. I like that I can do a whole eye look with just these shadows or I can incorporate other shadows from other palletes in conjuction with this pallete. I think this is a must-have pallete in anybodys makeup collection and $20 for 12 wearable shades is a steal (because palettes typically come with a couple unflattering shades that go unused, but I can honestly say that I have used all 12 of these shadows more than once). You can't go wrong with this palette.

Popular Palettes