July 30, 2014 | 1955 users online

Conditioner - Sexy Hair Concepts - Silky Sexy Hair - Drench

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2011 4:24:00 PM More reviews by bettneyskye

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i loved it when it was purple! smelled so great!! but sadly now it basically just smells like lotion. and that's what it is, lotion for your hair. but my fine, curly hair sucks up the moisture and loves it. it takes a lot for my dry ends, but it never leaves it oily or with that "too much product" feel/look. i miss the smell, but it's still the only thing i've found lately that works for my hair. i use it like i would gel, mousse, or cream, AND a leave-in conditioner. great stuff.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/16/2009 5:44:00 PM More reviews by chesney

I think I got an old bottle because some product had hardened inside the top of the bottle rim but I don't really think it matters. This is very thin runny leave in. I don't mind that but the way this bottle is designed it shoots out when dispensed and no matter how careful I am it's messy. It does seem to add some moisture. It's okay as a leave in but I'm not crazy about it. I'm not sure if I would purchase this again.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2005 12:39:00 PM More reviews by diggity

My hair did not like this at all. Too bad because I absolutely love the smell. The product seemed separated and not mixed well in the container so I shook it up as best I could. It was still quite liquidy. It made my fine thin hair gunky and not feeling moisturized at all. The Remedy leave-in from this line is much better.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2005 2:12:00 PM More reviews by mmmmary

WOW!!!! Just bought this last night, and I usually wait longer to review an item, but I can't wait with this because it totally rocks! Too soon to tell if it's an every day conditioner or would work better once or twice a week as a deep conditioning treatment, but it has earned a place in my haircare arsenal. My beloved Kiehl's Formula 133 just hasn't been quite moisturizing enough in this cold weather, but Drench left my long, color-treated hair smooth, soft, silky, full and frizz-free. Yea!! Oh, and it smells incredible -- like an apricot mango smoothie -- and is jam-packed with botanical ingredients, which I love. Highly recommended.