July 31, 2014 | 1039 users online

Sunscreen - Weleda - Edelweiss sun lotion SPF 15

rated 2 of 5 on 5/9/2007 5:44:00 AM More reviews by caradiangela

I really wanted to like this sun lotion, because it contains all natural ingredients that are healthier for your skin than the chemical ingredients in regular sun creams/ lotions. But unfortunately it didnt work for me. It didnt sink in my skin (I was surprised avout tha, cos the skin of my body is rather dry) and gave me a very whitish appearance I dindt like. Still on the lookout for another natural sunprotector...

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/2/2006 3:14:00 PM More reviews by Inimini

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I only used it once and it's okay. WOuld not buy again because I think SPF 15 is way too low for me. But that has nothing to do with the product itself.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2005 9:30:00 AM More reviews by pixielu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I loved this, it's a very natural product, was moisturising, and easily absorbed. I have fair skin, and this allowed me to develop a lovely golden tan, without burning! Would defintely repurchase. UPDATE: I now much prefer the organic pharmacy sun lotion

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2005 10:53:00 AM More reviews by Jetje

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is an all natural lotion with a natural SPF made of minerals.It is water resistant.This lotion has a lower SPF than the cream.It is a lotion wich means it is easy to blend.It is a good product for the body.It is very moisturizing like all of the lotions of Weleda.If you don't get sunburned easily this is a great sun lotion. It leaves a white film on the body because of the minerale SPF.Sunlight isn't flattering anyway and it makes you look lighter, so that white film on the skin won't be noticed at the beach or in the swimming pool.It is the best sun lotion I have used.I find the light smell(Edelweiss)nice.It is very moisturizing!