BeneFit Cosmetics Get Even (all)

on 1/12/2005 5:48:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I first noticed this on my mom a few days ago. She's had problems with shine, redness, and fine lines as she ages. Her pores stick out and the oily shine makes her fine lines stand out. I suggest a different cleanser, but about everything we tried did NOT work. So we went to a Sephora together while on a shopping spree, instantly breaking out into a product-testing-frenzy (which my mom is especially good at). I told her that BeneFit was good for concealing, so after a moment of wandering, we pounced upon Get Even. I noticed as she buffed it on the pores were concealed and tightened, her skintone was evened out, the fine lines were diminished, and the oiliness was gone. She had to have it, and I had to try it myself (I chose a different skin tone for my light skin, 01). The redness and uneveness I had been combatting for weeks was gone! I love the sleek, black compact (a larger version of the compact for Lemon-Aid), too. The box is very chic and retro, I might add. A solution to those in need!