October 25, 2014 | 937 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Garnier - Body Cocoon Express Moisture Spray

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2008 12:42:00 PM More reviews by ricerice

like someone below me said, the bottle slips out of your hands because having to rub your skin with your hands after spraying it on really makes your hands oily (this proved that this product is oily). it's not the greatest moisturiser but it does smell nice. i remember nearly slipping in my bathroom because of this spray. having sprayed it on my legs, some missed and ended up on my tiled bathroom floor, and because of its oily consistency i stepped on it and nearly slipped!! wont be buying this again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2005 8:38:00 PM More reviews by TheaRose

This stuff is great when you're in a hurry, and the bottle is a better design than the L'Oreal equivalent. As far as moisturising goes, I have very dry skin and this isn't quite moisturising enough for me to use on a daily basis but for once and a while it's fine.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/4/2005 6:45:00 AM More reviews by mascha

Too expensive for just water. The bottle slips out of your hands since you have to rub it in skin and spray again. I didn't really like it, I like the lotion (with pump) better.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/23/2005 12:38:00 AM More reviews by Sanida

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a nice product which I keep at work because the air conditioning really dries my skin out. The packaging is great an it smells lovely. It is quite moisturising but not something I would use as my main moisturiser. Overall a very good product for people on the go.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2005 12:30:00 AM More reviews by Eleven

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a light, non-greasy, spray-on mist which is great for when youíre on the go (eg. traveling) and donít have time to rub in a heavier cream. The smell is light and fresh. Itís great in summer when you donít need as much hydration and donít want to use a heavy product but for those with very dry skin this wonít cut the mustard for you.