January 27, 2015 | 1164 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Nivea - Nivea Creme

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2015 4:19:00 AM More reviews by Ferrishyn

This stuff is serious for really dry skin. It's awesome for winter and my hands. My cuticles especially benefit from this stuff. It's super emolient and needs a bit to sink in. Once it does you have the softest skin.

I would definitely buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2015 3:17:00 AM More reviews by mimislamb

I like this product. I work at a nursing home so I'm constantly washing my hands which leaves them rough and dry. This works wonders on my hands and it has a pleasant smell, almost like sunscreen.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2015 11:00:00 PM More reviews by Sammmmmmmm

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this product, because moisturize my skin and makes it stay super soft. It is good for all types of skin , My skin is very sensitive and it works amazing and does not irritate my skin at all.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/8/2015 7:25:00 PM More reviews by natalie275

This moisturizer is pretty good. I used to put it on before bed every single night and it was okay, mind you I do have eczema. This cream did sting sometimes when I put it on my hands. If you use this stuff like crazy, it'll probably get the job done. The only thing I didn't really like was how heavy and oily it was on my skin. Definitely don't use it on your face unless you have extremely dry skin. I absolutely love the packaging of this product. You don't have to worry about using too much of it because you are in control.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2015 8:15:00 PM More reviews by luineumaiel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got this because people were raving about using cold cream as a makeup remover. That didn't work.

I used it as an all over body moisturiser. That didn't work either. It is thick and difficult to spread around, even on slightly damp skin.

Once I slathered this all over my feet and broke into new shoes. For the first time, I had NO chaffing or blisters from new shoes! I think because this doesn't exactly sink in completely, it creates this emollient layer that sits on top of your skin, and it works like a lubricant between your skin and shoes. Best use I can find for it for now :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2014 11:56:00 AM More reviews by grapes123xo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have tried many creams but this one gives me really soft skin in the morning... this is the best cream on my face... there are just a few things i dont like. Its very thick so you pull at your skin when rubbing it.. i think its better to pull the skin upwards.. its also not the est day cream because it does take longer to sink in.. but i use it anyway because its also a good barrier due to glycerin. I think its better than things sold as * face moisturizers*.. it also has multiple uses (for flyaways, cuticles and shoe polish).

rated 4 of 5 on 12/15/2014 10:38:00 PM More reviews by nancem

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use this every night. I rub it in completely and then fall asleep. The price is fantastic. You get a huge jar for 8.00. This makes my skin feel super soft. Not oily. I rub this all over my eye lids and lips. It really helps with dry skin. The smell is the only thing that I don't like

rated 4 of 5 on 12/7/2014 1:02:00 AM More reviews by timtamz07

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've used this cream ever since I was born. My family has used it for years so naturally I used this through my years until now. Don't get me wrong, I love how it makes my skin look and feel soft without clogging my pores but I want to try other products out there such as Sukin and Natural Instinct which both have very natural moisturizers that have no mineral oil or propylene glycol. It's been months since I haven't used the product but i've recently found good use of my left out nivea cold cream as a make up remover pre-cleanse. It works amazing!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2014 12:40:00 PM More reviews by demo

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

HG of HGs for me. Always by my side. I use only the German version.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/17/2014 1:20:00 AM More reviews by TeamKaren77

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My mother has sworn by this for as long as I can remember. I don't think you can expect much better from a drugstore product at this price point.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No