September 2, 2014 | 947 users online

Makeup Brushes - Laura Mercier - Double Ended Eye Brow Brush - Pull Apart

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2011 12:24:00 PM More reviews by Andrea400

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this for the brows and it is great; but I cannot believe how perfect the small pointed side is for effortlessly lining eyes with shawdow. I tried 2 different Bobbi Brown eyeliner brushes and the bent eyeliner brush by Sonia Kashuk that gets rave reviews here, but this brow brush blows all 3 away for lining the eyes. It creates a flawless smooth fine line. Love it for both brows and eyeliner.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2010 11:56:00 AM More reviews by oneofeverycolor

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a fabulous brow brush. I have really fine/sparse brows and using this in conjunction with Smashbox Brow Tech is the perfect combo. The brush is super soft yet firm enough to control what I want to do. Haven't tried the smaller brush end yet as I'm still getting the hang of this new process (I've used a brow pencil all my life). It is super expensive, but I bought mine on Ebay and saved some.

**This review is for the double-ended brow brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2010 4:45:00 PM More reviews by suzann29

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this brush! I have been fighting a 'growing' battle with my brows for a few years now and still have some areas that need filling in. The brush is great - the wide end has great coverage while the thin end is the most.perfect.brush.ever for filling in detail. My brows look 1000x better now that I have that brush. It was recommended by my amazing brow stylist, she says it is the best available - I completely agree.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2008 9:45:00 PM More reviews by wjbk

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is hands-down the best brow brush I've ever used. It's fool-proof, and I'm not the most dextrous girl on the block. The angled side gives me just what I'm looking for every time -- a brow that's properly defined but natural. The second side, for finishing, is great for precisely filling in little bare spots. Like another reviewer, my only gripe, and it's a minor one, is that there is just one cap.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2008 11:31:00 AM More reviews by beccasmom

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

After owning this for just shy of a week, I know that I have found my perfect eyebrow brush. It has two different sizes of very stiff slanted bristles, one at each end of the handle. I love that the bristles are not very thick at the end that touches your brows, which allows for very precise definitions of my overall brow shapes, compared to other brow brushes thicker bristles that I have found to fight me on staying "in the lines". I have always been a big fan of defining one's brows for giving a nice finished polished overall look, and I am so glad to have purchased this brush. I should have purchased at least 2, it's that good.

The only reason I gave the packaging a 4 and not a 5 is that the brush comes with just one black opaque cover to put on one end, like that you'd see on a lip or eye pencil. I think it should come with two. With just one, I think the "other" end might get smushed in a bag and you'd run the risk of the bristle splaying out and getting wrecked. It also came with a see-through clear plastic "sleeve"-type open ended cover for the smaller end, but it's not easily removed and replaced, and I don't think it's intended to be used long-term..

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2007 1:30:00 AM More reviews by honeydew5555

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Well, Let's say i'm LM fan hahaha but not every product that can really make me "wow" at the first try but this one does!!!!! I just cann't help but feel too overwhelmingly happy now :)

I had used brow brush of Red Earth and BB before and both of them can never compare with this, BB is too stiff and too harsh to "define" each the brow hair while Red Earth one is better by having that very soft brush hair but somehow it's too soft and the width of that brush is too narrow which make it more difficult to "define" each the brow line

Yes, no more fake harsh line of eyebrow even in the closer distance from other peoples , just the natural brow but more intense and defined :D I hate myself for not buying this brush earlier!!. Now myself, aisan girl with slight, thin and short brow can easily get that natural chic brow of those models I have seen in magazines :P seriously, this is not just a rave, it's truly worthwhile investment. On the bottom line i don't think i'll have to repurchase it since it seems to last forever if i wouln't lost it :D

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2006 10:49:00 AM More reviews by filmart

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

This review refers to Mercier's Double-Ended Brow Brush. This product features one short angle brush and one longer, narrower brush for either filling in or blending color. The brushes are of high quality, but the problem I have with them is that neither one is thin enough to draw a fine line, and particularly if you want to use a cream/gel formula. There are so many fine cosmetics lines making brushes these days, yet all of them assume that bushy eye brows are universal. Why is common sense so difficult to find in the cosmetics industry?

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2005 5:31:00 PM More reviews by kinipela

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this brush. It works well with SB browtech.

There is no shedding and it is just the right combo of stiff and soft.