July 29, 2014 | 2017 users online

Hair - Garnier - Fructis Shampoo & Conditioner

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2013 3:00:00 PM More reviews by XOXOamazingrace

My hair is very fine, so it has the potential to look flowy! But it is usually quite stringy 5 seconds after i brush it.I have used this (just the shampoo, with Kirkland signature conditioner), and my hair is suddenly staying flowy and full, with NOTHING in it! I am definitely getting the conditioner very soon. I love this product!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/14/2012 5:18:00 PM More reviews by NoUserName123456

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Tried the Garnier Fructis Daily Care shampoo/consitioner earlier this year, and it had the new formula in it. Whenever I used the shampoo and conditioner together, my scalp itched and it made my hair waxy and thick looking. But when I used the conditioner alone, it smoothed my hair out and made it soft. And I'll give it this, it did smell good, probably why I was so hesitant to chuck the conditioner away and make the shampoo a back up hand soap (it smelled good). So, overall, bad rating from me. Though a few years ago, I used a garnier fructis shampoo and conditioner on my hair, and it smoothed my thick, poofy hair out. Probably because it was before the new formula thing (for real, if it aint broken, dont try to fix it, or you may end up with something broken). Oh well, just have to keep it on my Shampoos To Avoid List I guess.
Oh yeah, also read somewhere on the Internet about Garnier Fructis being banned in Europe and about how pregnant women shouldnt use it. Something else to think about.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/19/2011 5:07:00 PM More reviews by lunastella3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I´m writing this review on Fructis Oil Repair conditioner. I was pleasantly surprised because I dind´t expect a $3 conditioner to actually work. I had read the reviews on MUA and of course I would have never considered buying it, but I ran out of mi John Frieda´s (my fav) I was in a hurry, and Fructis was the best I could get. I thought it couldn´t be that bad since it has shea butter, olive oil and avocado oil. I have long (bra line), curly hair and I´m always searching how to moisturize my locks since, as you know, curly hair tends to be dry. Also I wash my hair on a daily basis so it tends to be super dry. At he beginning Fructis left my hair dull and opaque but when my hair dried it was shiny, defrizzed and bouncy! The package sucks. The lid is hard to open with slippery hands and the bottle is way too large. This is not a high quiality conditioner and I sense it will not do wonders to my hair, but if you´re in a hurry or just want a dirt cheap conditioner this one´s for you. I dont recommend it for oily hair but for dry hair maybe. I would´nt repurchase because I´m faithfull to my John Frieda but this one is not that bad.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/20/2011 8:45:00 PM More reviews by marshmallowmoondrops

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely hate this product. I bought the Garnier Fructis Shampoo because it was on sale with a coupon. After using it the first time, my hair was so oily and weighed down. And this is coming from someone who has naturally DRY hair (I have very dry, damaged hair)! My hair was actually disgustingly oily. I used it for a week to see if the effect would get any better, but it never did. The little "bead" top is also a pain to open with wet hands in the shower. My husband used this shampoo when I had it and he said the same thing: leaves your hair sickeningly greasy, with no real hair health benefits.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/16/2011 3:05:00 PM More reviews by hiroshi1997

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I needed a shampoo and conditioner that helped with my frizz, but I can say this HAS NOT helped at all. It left my hair feeling slightly weighed down, dry, and oily. It's not good at all for oily scalps, because the conditioner and shampoo add too much oils that cause your scalp to add even more oil and grease on your hair.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/28/2011 5:38:00 PM More reviews by JRHALTOM

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

i have used garnier fructis products before ( surf hair style/ hairspray/ anti frizz serum) and they all work great.. but the shampoo and conditioner is HORRIBLE!! it doesnt make your hair feel good at all! and for me, it makes my hair smell soooooo bad!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/3/2010 5:12:00 AM More reviews by anyeji

This product is okay. I cannot brush through my hair after putting this product in... It makes my hair softer, but that is only because I use it like a conditioning treatment. I put it on before going in the shower (then I rinse it off and shampoo+condition). When I put it on and go to sleep because I sleep at night, it makes me break out really badly... I personally wouldn't buy this product again.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/17/2010 11:30:00 AM More reviews by toobaaapi

i hate it!!! ibought the garnier fructis long and strong shampoo and conditioner. the condition was not that bad, but the shampoo was horrible. when i used to wash my hair, and when my hair were in a semi-dry condition, my hair felt so soft, i couldn't stop my self from feeling my hair with my hands all the time. but as my hair dried completely, it became so brittle and dehydrated. i couldn't help thinking about all the hair that i had lost during shower when i used this shampoo, usually my hair doesn't fall while shampooing. anyway, after a day or two it became literally unsuffrible. i still have the bottle more than half filled in my cupboard and i have no idea what to do with it. if i try to give it to some one, it feels so terribly evil of me, if i try to pour it down the drain it seems wasteful. although i did finish the conditioner. as i said, it was not that bad, although not exactly the best conditioner ever.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2009 3:05:00 AM More reviews by anthony1891

I am currently using the garnier triple nutrition shamp and conditioner along with the 3 minute dryness undo. It is seriously my favorite hair care line. I usually use pantene and sebastian I work in a salon and I had fried damaged hair bleached time in one month and colored 12 times in that same month. I used everything to fix the damage. Triple nutrition worked after the first use. It actually took a week of using it every day for there to be visual differences. The feeling is sooo much silkier now. I am hooked and wont give it u now. Thannk you for saving me.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/3/2009 7:29:00 PM More reviews by littlemissanne7

I really wanted to love this. Really. It smells amazing and makes your hair feel great, but the great feeling ends as soon as your hair is drying. I used both the shampoo and conditioner for about a week until i noticed my scalp was dry and itchy and i was starting to get dandruff. Now, i only use the conditioner and a different shampoo and my hair is fine again.