August 20, 2014 | 1111 users online

Body Scrubs - Clinique - Body Sloughing Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2009 2:31:00 PM More reviews by duchy13

Clinique Sparkle Skin Body Exfoliator - fantastic. I have tried all kinds of body scrubs, but this really does the job. It leaves your skin feeling smooth and soft, with a zingy refreshing sensation. Highly recommended!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2006 2:38:00 PM More reviews by tat2dfaerie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff is great in the winter for getting rid of dead skin, and perfect in the summer for a refreshing lift in the shower. The only issue I have is with the tub- I find that it gets diluted sometimes from being in the shower, and I like to put this on dry skin before I get wet and rinse it off later. Other than that, great scrub!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2005 8:47:00 PM More reviews by glowfishglow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is one of the best body exfoliators I own! I've been using this for years and I just love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2005 3:22:00 PM More reviews by Nanashimara

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've used this product for a few years now. It was one of the first body exfoliators I ever bought. I like it still, but I don't really use it that much, dunno why, maybe I should start again! I have about half the huge tub left over. It's got a nice texture, only causes a little redness. It's very thick. Only things I don't like about it is the smell and the menthol, I really don't like menthol stuff, shrug. Anyways, two thumbs up for the only clinique product I actually like.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2004 11:55:00 AM More reviews by bmeh

Oh I so love this stuff. The ONLY drawback is that is so expensive. Before I was a mom w/other priorities I'd buy this two jars at a time. The minty smell and feel makes me feel so clean. The SA told me alot of people use this to shave their legs. i tried this and got one of the closest shaves ever. Of course, my blade got dull a lot faster. When my DH discovered this scrub in the shower, he started using it too! One of my all time favorites.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2003 9:46:00 PM More reviews by jennakstar

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This scrub is HEAVEN. It has a grainy enough consistency that it really smooths out your skin but it doesn't irritate. And the cool minty feeling leaves my skin super fresh and clean! LOVE it!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2003 11:58:00 AM More reviews by hellokityy27

First off, I'm not a huge Clinique fan..but I absolutely adore this scrub. I've tried all of them including the insanely priced Fresh scrub, and I always come back to this one. And for those who thought it was discontinued, the Sparkle Skin scrub in the jar is the same thing- just with a new name :D

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2003 10:28:00 PM More reviews by BLB693

This is absolutely the best exfoliating cream -it is just the right consistency. The scent is envigorating! I have been hearing rumors that they were going to discontinue this product for years - I sure hope not.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2002 10:49:00 AM More reviews by MeditativeRose

This was a great product. I first used it when I was a teenager. In addition to using it as an exfoliator, I also occasionally used it as a shaving cream, strangely enough, but it worked quite well at the time. But as I have grown older, my skin has become more sensitive and I find this product to be a little too intense for my skin now. What I do like is that it seems like a good value, when you get a huge tub of it that lasts forever.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2002 3:16:00 PM More reviews by andiekc

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I LOVE this, have been using it for 10 years or so, and am DEVASTATED that they are discontinuing it! What are they thinking?