September 20, 2014 | 1880 users online

Lip Liners - MAC - stone lip penci

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2014 6:36:00 PM More reviews by missmorganbaby

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This color is awesome! I originally saw it on a MUA's page on instagram and I fell in love! I took a trip to my local MAC counter and the associate told me it was discontinued. One of my besties got me $50 MAC giftcard so I started shopping online, and there it was. Stone was available! I wasted no time making my purchase! I finally went to a MAC store (not a counter) and I learned that STONE IS NOT DISCONTINUED ladies! The people at counters dont know what they are talking about! LOL! The MAC store had about 50 of them in stock! But anyways, this color is so unique. On my brown skin, its give me a gray color that I've never seen an any lip product. I like to wear it alone cause the color is so bold, but it does sometimes make my lips a little dry, so I pair it with MACs 'Half n Half' nude lipstick for a very bold nude lip color that I love. If your looking for something different that all your friends aren't wearing, TRY THIS! People stop me all the time when I'm wearing it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2014 11:50:00 PM More reviews by ohcaitlin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

A PERFECT liner for those hoping to create a grungy, muted lip for Fall. Or like, any time ever. A smooth, light wear that refuses to feather. I do a sugar scrub on the pout before lining & filling then apply Blankety, Creme D'Nude or any other sheer nude lipstick to better set this. Long wearing and a must have.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2013 5:50:00 PM More reviews by K177y

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Great lip liner especially when I mix it with another lip liner so it doesn't come off as being too dark since I am more on the fair side. This lip liner goes on really smooth with great pigmentation and is easily able to go with a ton of different types of neutral lipsticks. Definitely one of my favorite lip liners.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2012 12:36:00 PM More reviews by junelove

I absolutely LOVE this lip liner. I always have 3 going at once and I do not ever leave the house without putting it on. In fact, more often than not, I use it on its own, a do not apply it too heavily as it gives the illusion that I am not wearing anything. I use it to fill in my top lip, and then I rub my lips together and that's about it. I'll throw on some chapstick on top but that's about it. I am a tanned skin color so this color works really great for me! Definitely a must-have....
I forgot to mention, I think that it is still available in Canada as I have bought it very recently. Perhaps try ordering it from here?? Good luck!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2012 9:01:00 PM More reviews by vampiradawn

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Black

This is my HG lipliner. I was heartbroken when I heard it was gone. It's discontinued in the US, but I made my hubby grab me a few when he was in London. When I run out of my stash, I'll go to NYX 1,000 Years. It is an excellent dupe.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2012 12:58:00 AM More reviews by nattygrace

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Perfection. Thank you Pixiwoo sisters for letting me in on the secret! For the longest I had this love/hate relationship with lip liners. I have decently pigmented lips and I don't want to emphasize it. This make my lips look plumper, sculpted, awesome. I typically go for the pinky nude lip and needed the flatness of this color to achieve it. It also goes with every other color because of its lack of it. Use it lightly and it makes the lips look structured. A really perfect liner. Goes with everything. HG ladies. An unsung hero. Check it out.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2011 4:46:00 PM More reviews by Violet34

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This lip liner is not for everyone! But it is perfect for me, maybe it's perfect for you too. I am really fair and have really pigmented pink lips. Finding lip liners (and lipsticks for that matter) is always a huge chore for me because most liners will turn orange-y or coral on me so I wind up having this weird lipline that is too warm for the lipstick I'm wearing (this has been the case with Subculture, Stripdown, Hodgepodge, Oak, Whirl..). I realized I have to be on the lookout for something that has zero traces of yellow in it. And after a long search, this is it. It's grey. Seriously. Just grey. Seems very corpse-ish, but it's perfect if you are like me and find yourself lightening all your lipcolors with greys or taupes and needing everything very muted to get the right overall look. This is really perfect with a taupe-y nude and I even wear it with peachy nudes like Creme de Nude and it just works on me. This is also great with Viva Glam II. Works with pinks too, it has been a lifesaver for me. I have already repurchased-I use it with everything!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2011 11:30:00 AM More reviews by Annie624

I LOVE MAC's stone lip pencil - it goes with everything. They are not being made anymore and I am so depressed. Does anyone know of any other company's lip pencil close to this color?

LA

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2010 12:30:00 PM More reviews by star23

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am so glad I have my own stone lip penci now, no more jealous moments. Now I am good to go for every party! Absolutely the best among lip penci products.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2010 12:00:00 PM More reviews by Mandibulo

This is something I would never, ever purchase on my own if it wasn't recommended by my most trusted YT makeup gurus. I'm not into browns at all when it comes to lip colors, let alone cool, ashy, darkish taupe-browns like this one. Well I use it for a very specific purpose: I line my lips with it over absolutely anything. Nudes, pales, pinks, reds, plums, you name it - this suits every look. What I do is line/fill in my lips with my shade of choice (wether that be a neutral, a pink, a burgundy etc) and then lightly go over the previous outline with this. Due to its cool tones and complete lack of red, this somehow adds volume to the lips without that tacky overlined effect. I find I can alter my lip shape dramatically with this; when I use it on its own, I like to line my lips and then blend it out towards the center of the mouth with my fingers or a q-tip, just because it shows up a little dark otherwise. But again, after you've completed the look, i.e. added your pink or your nude or whatever, it really looks like your natural lip stops where you've lined it with Stone, and not a milimeter sooner. Forget about shiny glosses and concealer-like lipsticks - this is what will make your lips look fuller. Will repurchase.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No