December 21, 2014 | 1380 users online

Lip Liners - Jordana - Easy Liner For Lips in Coral Ice

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2011 7:23:00 PM More reviews by BarbItalia

I purchased several of Jordana's automatic liners a couple of years ago when Walgreen's had a sale on them, but rediscovered "Coral Ice" during a purge this spring. It's been my special little summer pal ever since! My bare lips are very pale but blue-pink; coral glosses turn an entirely different color on my lips - usually NOT coral. Using Coral Ice as a base, all my gorgeous summer coral glosses look so pretty and keep their color on me! I don't even have to use a clear liner to keep the gloss in place; Jordana's Easy Liner is a bit waxy and does the job all by itself. I only wish they made a shade that does match my natural lip shade! Maybe one of NYX's new auto lip liners might . . .

rated 4 of 5 on 4/23/2006 9:13:00 PM More reviews by mosesmom

Age: Unknown Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

What a nice find - I bought this color as a base for summery, coral lippies, and like it very much. Even nicer, however, is the liner alone topped with clear gloss - it's a muted coral with shimmer, a little gritty but not terribly so. I do not detect any pink - seems best paired with oranges, corals, and orange-based reds.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2006 4:43:00 PM More reviews by oople

These liners are great. Smooth texture, and good blendability. Coral Ice is a pinky coral color (think coral jewelry) with a golden microglitter that adds a light sheen. It is a very pretty color that I don't think is common in drugstore lines.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2006 1:14:00 PM More reviews by gpitts03

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is my favorite line, besides Milani. This color is very neutral, and I would have given it a 5, except I noticed when you start getting close to running out of product, the pencil will come up, but then falls back into its case. My only complaint. :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2005 11:18:00 PM More reviews by lb2569

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

IMO, it's this rather unusual shade of lip liner. With a color name like "Coral Ice", I was expecting it to be a little more on the orangy side. But to my eyes it's kind of a rosey shade, which is normally a rather cool tone, but it has just a *hint* of a golden shimmer in it that warms it up. It looks great under Revlon's S/L gloss of Rose Blaze (LE color) on me, which I originally thought was just a little too pink & cool toned for my pale, warm coloring. With this liner under it, the pink in the gloss is toned down just a hint & the color is somehow warmed up just a tiny bit, enough to make me absolutely love this gloss on my lips now. But on the other hand, it can be used under orangy shades to pink them up a tiny bit too. This is quite a versatile color. **EDIT: This may very well be my HG lip liner. This makes (almost) ANY color lip gloss look incredible on my lips, so much better than alone. LOVE this. I definitely going to stock up on this, as I'm sure they'll discontinue it now that I've finally found it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2005 12:12:00 PM More reviews by cmonge

LOVE this lipliner!

This is my HG l/l, is perfectly "MLBB", goes with *everything* (I tend to wear peachy-pinks, subtle corals, warm nudes, and am a warm-neutral NC20).

I've already used up 2-3 of these, bought some for my sisters, and have 1 in my makeup bag, and 3-4 backups.

I'm super-fickle when it comes to *any/all* makeup, and for me, it's indispensible enough to have enough to last forever.

I grab one or two every time I find it, just in case. I seriously do NOT want to ever run out of this. It's the only m/u item I have that I consider a true, unbeatable, staple HG.

*UPDATE*: It's been nearly 5 years since writing this review, and this is STILL an absolute HG for me -- I buy these in bulk (10 at a time -- sorry Seattle/Eastside girls -- if you can't find these, it's probably my fault!) whenever my stash of them runs low, and have one in my purse and makeup bags at all times. Seriously -- I cannot go without it. I've tried other lipliners (high and low end), and *nothing* compares to how perfectly MLBB and complimentary/flattering this is.