October 24, 2014 | 1376 users online

Concealers - Clinique - Advanced Concealer

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2014 7:36:00 PM More reviews by Deedee566

I've tried quite a few concealers, and this ones my favorite. great coverage and lasts all day! it blends well to my skin tone. I also like the "all about eyes" clinique concealer, its also good but slightly less thick. sometimes i blend the all about eyes concealer with a TINY bit of the advanced concealer under my eyes.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/23/2014 9:06:00 AM More reviews by karmenas

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

En son aldigim kapatici cok bereketli bir urun az bir miktari ozel bir kapaticilik sagliyor cok begenerek kullaniyorum

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2014 11:12:00 AM More reviews by FunNut

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Grey, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've used this concealer for a long time and always keep two tubes on hand, one in my travel kit and one for home. One of the great advantages of buying Clinique in a department store is the ability to try the products on. So I don't understand reviewers who complain that the color was wrong, did they not try the product on their skin to be sure of the color? I have occasional bouts of rosacea and this concealer is excellent for coverage without being too thick or obvious.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/20/2013 9:24:00 PM More reviews by jody_jade

OMG, this is your worst nightmare!!! Immediately after applying this garbage, it settled into every single line I have under my eyes. Within 1 minute, I aged about 10 years. Horrible. It would be better if you used nothing at all.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/24/2013 4:14:00 AM More reviews by samthemoose

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I remember freshman year of high school I became obsessed with covering up my acne that I starting using concealer in place of foundation and I would ALWAYS use this one I can even remember how many tubes I went through. Looking back I regret it so much because one it didn't have very good staying power and two I looked SOOO orange! I cringe everytime I remember.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/6/2013 2:18:00 AM More reviews by Bectasticc

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I really needed a new concealer and had heard good things about this one so I decided to splurge and buy it. It was $16.50 for .28 oz, which is a lot of money for a college kid's budget. I bought it in the light matte shade and it was a little too light for my skin. It almost highlighted my blemishes. It also seemed to cake up very easily and dried my skin out a little bit. I honestly don't see why people like this product. You can get a better concealer at your local drugstore for a fraction of the price. But that's just my opinion.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2013 4:35:00 PM More reviews by thelmathegreat

This product is great! I purchased this after I tossed the Almay Concealer I had been using (See review). I will be the first to admit, I'm kind of a Clinique Fangirl, and when I started poking around their website I was immediately drawn to this. You see, I have fairly bad acne, and even on days when there are no "Active" zits, I still prefer a concealer under my powder to cover old scars, uneven skin tone, etc. The website promised a more advanced coverage, and let me tell you, they didn't lie! It comes in a little squeeze tube (really hygienic!), and you just need a tiny amount. You could use a brush, but I find it easier to just dab it on with your fingers and blend. The formula is sort of cream to powder, so you need to work quickly. Once it's on, almost all imperfection is covered, and it will stay in place all day. My only problem is the price, which was a little steep. I guess this'll last a long time, though.
Note: Though I bought this to use on acne, it works well for under eyes too in a pinch.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/6/2012 10:36:00 AM More reviews by Kurbiskonigin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought it in Matte Light. I'm anywhere between NC15 and NC25 depending on the time of year. I have yellow undertones. This concealer is a bit too dark and too pink for me to wear without having to go over it with a powder or foundation that matches my skin perfectly. When I'm darker it'll match better, but still be a bit pink.

It just takes the tiniest smudge of product to cover blemishes, maybe a thin second layer for really large or dark ones. The best application method is to pat with your fingers lightly over the area needing concealing. Brushes don't do it justice.

I do use it under my eyes but it's a bit trickier as it dries matte, however it does not smudge and stays on ALL DAY. It does not highlight any dryness or lines.

Note: It works well on me as a lid primer. I have oily, creasy hooded eyelids and this makes eyeshadow last a long time. I use it when I want a more matte or down-played look.

Overall I love this concealer but if you have a hard-to-match skintone or very dry skin you may want to skip this.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/21/2012 1:57:00 PM More reviews by coffindodgers

First of all...this concealer only comes in two colors...wtf?!
I bought it in Matte Light...which is too light to be used on my face, but I tried to make it work.
I intended to use this around my nose and under my eyes, and this concealer was AWFUL for both. It made my pores look HUGE, which is normally never a problem for me. It creased under my eyes and settled into my fine lines, yuck.
It says it dries to a powder, which is true, but once the concealer sets it looks awful on my skin.
The packaging is sanitary though, which is a plus.
I have found a use for it...around my eyes to clean up after doing my eyeshadow. It works pretty well for that.
Everything else about this concealer sucks though.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2012 1:32:00 AM More reviews by lzphill

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really like it. I use it for acne scars and existing pimples. Coverage is great and it seems to actually dry up the pimples I do have and make them go away faster than not using makeup. Good price and a tube lasts forever (have had this one for years). Only wish they made this in more colors. Will continue to buy this and only this for all my concealer-related (and eyebrow tinting) needs!!