April 16, 2014 | 923 users online

Lip Gloss - Sally Hansen - Diamond Lip Treatment - ALL colours

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 8/18/2011 6:42:00 PM More reviews by annada10

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I HATE this lipgloss! I had high hopes and the colours looked so pretty but i was disappointed with the colour pay-off, it was way too sheer and glittery. But the biggest disappointment had to be th extremely sticky and goopy formula,ugh it left that crusty line where ur lips meet only minutes after applying. The applicator did not allow the product to go on smoothly., it would have been netter with a doefoot applicator.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/15/2011 2:49:00 PM More reviews by banababba

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Black

The product itself is of high quality and is extremely shiny/sparkly.
It lasts about three hours if I don't eat. The packing is crappy. The brush is really bad and the bristles go all over the place which makes it difficult to push back into the bottle without lipgloss spilling against the sides. Aside from difficullt application and clean management, it is a good product that I am 100% willing to purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2011 12:01:00 AM More reviews by hellokitty05

I wanted to try this for a long time because the colour "twinkle" looked like an exact match of MAC's Dazzleglass "babysparks" unfortunately it was $18.95 at my local drugstore (Australia) so I let it go but I was at the mall the other day and found it at my discount drugstore for $7.95 and bought it. I actually really like it. In the tube it's quite a candy pink but applied it's very sheer with sparkles. I'd buy it again - at the discounted price - because it looks good. Especially layered over some of the pink lipsticks I own.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/5/2011 6:31:00 PM More reviews by LindaYAY

I went ahead and bought this in Princess while my CVS still had it. It was on clearance and I had a $1 off, so it ended up being only $.75.

Pros:
Nice packaging
Pretty color (nude pink, shimmery but not chunky glitter)

Cons:
Thick!
Sticky
Brush was frayed when I got it :(

If my brush didn't come frayed, I might have liked this more, but even so, the gloss is really heavy and sticky and definitely not 12 hour wear. The fine print says, Apply as necessary, so the 12 hour lip treatment name is misleading. I wont buy this again.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/24/2010 6:54:00 PM More reviews by Maggieyso

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought this in the shade "engaging", mostly because it was on clearance. I really like the gloss, it has a nice smell and goes on very smoothly without being too sticky. I am disappointed with the color. In the bottle it looks like a bubblegum pink with sparkles, but on the lips the color disappears, and it might as well be a clear gloss with sparkles. I'd like to find a nice bubblegum colored gloss, I think it would be fun, but this unfortunately is not it. It does make my lips look very full, which is nice. Overall I would probably repurchase, since I do like the product, it's just not what I thought it would be.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/13/2010 4:01:00 AM More reviews by snowpetals

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought this in "engaging" and I really like the brush that it comes with and the smell and taste of it. However, the one I have has a different bottle then the one pictured and it there is very little actual lip gloss in the new bottles. Lame! It says there's about only 0.088 oz in it :( I just bought it yesterday and it already seems like a lot is gone. Overall, its an okay gloss but there are a lot better glosses on the market! Probably wouldn't purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2010 1:56:00 AM More reviews by OhHINebulae

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought two at the Dollar Tree and I hope they still have them because I will definitely repurchase!
I love that they are smooth and not sticky, they make my lips feel so soft!
They make my lips tingly and I am curious if anyone else has had that feeling.
Nude Shimmer and Lavender Marquis are the two colors I bought and I must say Nude Shimmer is a fantastic nude color for everyday Lavender is a sheer slightly reddish pink.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2010 8:41:00 PM More reviews by LuvsMakeup82

I bought these a few years back when I was very into that glassy-looking gloss phase. I was attracted to the idea and look of these. I was very pleased- they went on very smoothly and felt great on. I really liked the blush applicator- that's what helps make it feel so great going on. The pigmentation I found to be true to how they looked in the tube, except for maybe the pearlier pink ones which went on more sheer, but even so, provided really good shine (all of them do!). The one this is, I don't think they had enough lasting power. I know it's a gloss, and it's hard to have huge expectations with that, but I guess since it's not as tacky as say MAC (I know, you can't really compare the 2), it comes off easier. I still bought pretty much all of the colors, but I think a lot of stores discontinued it. I know you can still find them online or here and there, though. I haven't used them much lately cause I don't want to use them up since I rarely seem them in stores. Overall, a really nice line of gloss. You'll definitely have to keep re-applying all day or night since they come off kinda fast, but they're good.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2010 5:15:00 PM More reviews by pmbechtle

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I don't normally wear lip gloss because I hate the sticky, messy feel of it. I bought this one on a BOGO at CVS in "Princess." I wore it today, applying it at 6:30 a.m. and now, at 5:30 p.m., my lips are still moisturized! I had coffee, and tea, and lunch at work and did not reapply. When I press my lips together, as I write this, I can still feel a trace of it on my lips. And, boy, does it moisturize!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2010 9:11:00 PM More reviews by dudeewtfzoe

I love this lipgloss (in Engaging). It adds just a sheer coat of sparkles, but not the chunky glittery kind. It smells delightful. I love this on top of my maybelline xxl in sheer. It has a great texture, and stays on for a long time. All in all, a great buy!