August 30, 2014 | 1741 users online

Gels/Soaps - The Body Shop - Mango bath&shower gel

rated 4 of 5 on 5/18/2014 10:51:00 AM More reviews by nippydips

Now recently they changed their mango shower gels, not just the packaging (though it became a lot uglier) but the shower gel itself. The colour itself is a lot different, smell-wise as well. the new one smells almost berry-like while the previous one smelt of pure mango goodness! The previous one was absolutely divine! It was a great shower gel too, idk why they changed. it's like they took a lot of the mago out of the mango shower gel, maybe cost savings idk bleh

rated 4 of 5 on 1/14/2014 12:42:00 AM More reviews by auntita

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

My favorite of Body Shop's mango scent products.

Removed a star for this cancer causing ingredient cocamide DEA :(
not all of their body washes have this...but of course this is my favorite. Will not purchase anymore as long as the formula stays the same.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2013 10:51:00 PM More reviews by AlexisCarlin

i like using this mango shower gel all year round! it is a very zesty mango scent it is a bit more citrusy than the body butter but i don't mind because i am using it in the shower and i really like zesty scents in the shower it washes well and is just an overall great scent the mango is my favourite scent to use! just because it has a light peachy mango scent and it is not to over powering so it is great for everyday use!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/15/2012 10:56:00 AM More reviews by alousek

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

A divine scent, a good shower gel, doesn’t dry out. Only a bit expensive for only a “shower gel”. It made my skin as soft and as clean as other products, so I didn’t repurchase. Also didn’t notice the moisturizing effect of the other The Body Shops shower products such as Shea Shower Cream.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2011 10:40:00 PM More reviews by everysunflower

I ended up getting this shower gel for free with purchase of a couple of make-up items. I believe the regular price was around $10(CAD). That's a lot more money than I'd normally spend on shower gel. I typically look at price and scent when it comes to shower gel. The scent is lovely. There is no denying that. Mmmm fresh mango! I own the Mango Body Butter from The Body Shop, so I knew I'd be impressed with the scent of this shower gel. Unfortunately, the scent does not last long. It lathers up very nicely. I feel nice and clean afterwards, however; I was expecting the smell to linger on after my shower. The scent was gone within seconds. I just thought the smell would stick around longer. Am I asking too much? Oh well, it still does it's job. Next time I'll try Satsuma.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2011 3:28:00 AM More reviews by pinkfrost52

I got this in a gift set from a friend. The scent is not as strong as the other shower gels that I have smelt, but it does smell pretty good. Very sweet. It lathers well, my skin feels clean and soft afterwards too. Unlike the mango soap which I have also tried, this didn't leave my skin feeling dry or 'waxy' afterwards which is a plus from me! I wouldn't buy this again though as it is pretty pricey for the size of the product. Would be nice to give as part of a gift :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2011 2:11:00 AM More reviews by iramasson

It is a lovely shower gel. It has great texture, doesn't dry the skin, cleans well and smells divine.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/5/2011 4:41:00 PM More reviews by Vlinder

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Absolutely love this stuff, the smell, the texture, the richness.Would use it daily if I could afford to do so.
Would give it 5 stars if it was just a bit cheaper!
Ask for it as a present and you'll be ok.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/24/2010 10:36:00 AM More reviews by jill28

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

Love this product! Smells great, so fruity and delicious. I did notice that it didn't particulary last on my skin for that long, which is somewhat dissapointing. It moisturized my skin pretty well so overall I like this product :) The lid has started to break off on mine though soo tha packaging isnt that great :(

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2009 12:11:00 AM More reviews by physcocase

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS!!!!!! It's a great body wash, not those kind which makes you feel dry. It doesn' make you feel oily too unlike some other body wash which makes you feel as if you didnt wash at all. The smell is great nd it works for those who get body odour really fast as the smell lasts very long. Will repurchase for sure!!