NARS Velvet Matte Pencil - Bermuda

2.0

c12 13 Alkyl Ethylhexanoate, Candelilla Cera (Euphorbia Cerifera Wax), Polyethylene, Cyclomethicone, Phenyltrimethicone, Silica, Dimethicone, Sucrose Acetate Isobutyate, Hydrogenated Coco Glycerides, Di Calcium Phosphate, Quaternium 18 Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Aroma (Flavor), Lecithin, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Citric Acid, May Contain ( /-): Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 30 (CI 73360), Yellow 10 Lake (CI 47005), Red 6, Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Red 22 Lake (CI 45380), Carmine (CI 75470), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163)

on 7/21/2014 9:04:00 PM

I really like NARS lip pencils. Bermuda is a velvet matte, which is a nice, neutral browned down pink. It's not a unique color, so make sure you really like the formula before putting down good money. I like the color, but I have to admit that I like the satin formula better. As for the matte, this will be a color I will probably reach for this fall. I found that for a matte, this went on smoothly and didn't highlight flakes or lip flaws. I think the NARS pencils last longer on me than regular lipstick and are more comfortable. It felt a little dryer than the satin, but it was still fairly comfortable. It lasted about 4 hours on me, which is a long time. Towards the end of wear, you are left with more of a stain then actual lip product, however that doesn't bother me at all. I'll be buying a few more of these. I just hope NARS will eventually make these in a dial up format (like MAC Patent Polish Lipsticks) rather than a wasteful pencil that needs to be sharpened. Other than that, good stuff.

on 1/8/2005 5:11:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

definetely not worth the hype and north worth $30 either. It doesn't give a good amount of coverage, it doesn't last long even with gloss. dont bother lipstick works better