October 24, 2014 | 1728 users online

Shampoo - Beyond The Zone - Noodle Head Curly Hair Shampoo

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 10/12/2010 6:33:00 AM More reviews by NickiMarie88

This shampoo is nothing special. It didn't work for me, i have curly super frizzy hair and this one did nothing. Its like any other drugstore shampoo. And the packaging is annoying, it can get difficult to squeeze after some time. I wont buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/28/2009 6:44:00 PM More reviews by powpow

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff!!! I have very dry,curly hair that absorbs everything I put in it. I normally have to layer on product because my hair still feels coarse after washing but not with this, all I need to do is comb Curl Hydrator (Tresemme) throgh my hair and let air dry. My hair feels and looks silky.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2006 1:06:00 PM More reviews by ndlehed0902

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this line. It's great for curly hair, smells great is only $5 at my Sally's and the bottle is awesome. Very good and affordable for high school / college girls with mounds of hair and not so much money. Bottle a little tricky to open and annoying when you're getting low but otherwise it's the best.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/30/2005 11:05:00 AM More reviews by pradanun

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I felt like this product was overpriced for the amount you get. All things considered, I didnt feel that it was any better than many drugstore brands, yet it a lot more $$. It was a little bit too clean for me. I really like the smell though. It reminded me of BBW Plumeria, but I wouldnt repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2005 11:37:00 AM More reviews by kmarie

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a great moisturizing shampoo. Very thick and has a pleasant scent. Rinses clean very easily. One of the first ingredients is Aloe which I always like for my hair. Has one 'cone but it's not near the top of the ingredient list. I will buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2005 12:34:00 PM More reviews by Chirpy

Noodle head is becoming one of my favourite products! This shampoo is great and cheap! Works great with Noodle Head Curling Creme.
I am not sure if it enhances my curls (I always think its the way you style your hair that promotes curl anyway)...but in any case I love this shampoo and conditioner! Will repurchase!

Size: 12 fl oz...

A moisturizing shampoo designed for all types of curly hair. Instantly detangles, leaving silky, soft curls and waves.

Created for all types of curly hair
Gently cleanses without stripping
Instantly detangles and provides easy styling
Enriched with Wheat Protein to help strengthen
Contains botanical extracts to smooth and condition

Usage Tips
Massage into wet hair, work into lather, then rinse. Can be used daily

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No