Beyond The Zone Noodle Head Curly Hair Shampoo

4.2

Price: $

Price: $

on 10/12/2010 6:33:00 AM

This shampoo is nothing special. It didn't work for me, i have curly super frizzy hair and this one did nothing. Its like any other drugstore shampoo. And the packaging is annoying, it can get difficult to squeeze after some time. I wont buy it again.

on 1/28/2009 6:44:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I love this stuff!!! I have very dry,curly hair that absorbs everything I put in it. I normally have to layer on product because my hair still feels coarse after washing but not with this, all I need to do is comb Curl Hydrator (Tresemme) throgh my hair and let air dry. My hair feels and looks silky.

on 11/7/2006 1:06:00 PM

I love this line. It's great for curly hair, smells great is only $5 at my Sally's and the bottle is awesome. Very good and affordable for high school / college girls with mounds of hair and not so much money. Bottle a little tricky to open and annoying when you're getting low but otherwise it's the best.

on 7/30/2005 11:05:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I felt like this product was overpriced for the amount you get. All things considered, I didnt feel that it was any better than many drugstore brands, yet it a lot more $$. It was a little bit too clean for me. I really like the smell though. It reminded me of BBW Plumeria, but I wouldnt repurchase.

on 1/16/2005 11:37:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

This is a great moisturizing shampoo. Very thick and has a pleasant scent. Rinses clean very easily. One of the first ingredients is Aloe which I always like for my hair. Has one 'cone but it's not near the top of the ingredient list. I will buy this again.

on 1/8/2005 12:34:00 PM

Noodle head is becoming one of my favourite products! This shampoo is great and cheap! Works great with Noodle Head Curling Creme.
I am not sure if it enhances my curls (I always think its the way you style your hair that promotes curl anyway)...but in any case I love this shampoo and conditioner! Will repurchase!

Size: 12 fl oz...

A moisturizing shampoo designed for all types of curly hair. Instantly detangles, leaving silky, soft curls and waves.

Created for all types of curly hair
Gently cleanses without stripping
Instantly detangles and provides easy styling
Enriched with Wheat Protein to help strengthen
Contains botanical extracts to smooth and condition

Usage Tips
Massage into wet hair, work into lather, then rinse. Can be used daily