October 20, 2014 | 1195 users online

Eye Shadow - Estee Lauder - Two-In-One Eyeshadow Duo

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2013 6:46:00 PM More reviews by Alfordalice

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a review for the eyeshadow duo in Raisins.

The shade on the left is a pretty shimmery pink peach gold. Naked lunch from Mac is similar.

The shade on the right is a shimmery brownish plum colour. Sketch from Mac is darker.

These two colours look so beautiful together on the eye. Works for blue, green and brown eyes!

Lasting power and ability to blend is good. Packaging is very pretty.
Little brush tool applicator isn't as rubbish as most that come with palettes.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/27/2012 2:03:00 PM More reviews by AbbyW98

I got this palette in Sand Dollar, Twilight, Khaki, and Earth. They're good quality shadows. The packaging is durable and clean looking.
The colors, however are pretty gross looking. It looks like you have bruises around your eyes. Unless this is the look you're going for, I would suggest this palette in different colors or not at all.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/19/2009 8:24:00 PM More reviews by LOLAchicbohemian

I got the Two-in-One Eyeshadow Quad which brings a sky-blue shadow, a pastel pink shadow, and a peachy eyeshadow. It also brings a black and brown eyeliner colors and a two tiny little brushes, all in the same little circular-palette. The colors are lovely pastels and the brushes are actually pretty good and soft. Its a pretty good deal for all this to fit into the palette and yet have soo much product. I mean they fill up all those holes to the very bottom unlike other brands. Ive had it for like two years now and theres still color there. However the eyeshadows can be a little chalky and the eyeliners dont have long-lasting power. Its an "okay" product. This was a gift and I really enjoyed it when these colors where "in style", however I wouldnt buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/4/2007 12:38:00 PM More reviews by Rockette13

I got Bordeaux Duo as a GWP. It contains a deep, shimmery burgundy and a matte, pale pinkish-brown. These seem to have absolutely no pigment applied dry, but they show up very well applied wet. I love the burgundy shade the most. It brings out the green in my eyes.

The packaging is ok. It is a square, navy, screw-top container with a mirror on the lid. Inside is a round pan with both shades inside.

I'm not sure if this is sold seperately or if it was strictly a GWP, but if I could, I would buy another.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2006 8:25:00 AM More reviews by flipthecoin888

I have this from GWPs in Bordeaux Duo and Tea Rose and Navy. I must say it's nice having two colors that go well together (of course there are many other eyeshadow duos around). I like Bordeux Duo because it is shimmery, and the color lasts all night. For the Tea Rose and Navy duo, Tea Rose is matte and Navy has a little shimmer to it. Took a lippie off for the lack of an applicator, and I'm not really crazy about the packaging.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/24/2004 12:36:00 PM More reviews by ladykestryl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love how the color lasts with this eye shadow. I recently got this as a GWP. My mother gave it to me after she purchased perfume. I love this stuff because of the STAYING power. I will repurchase this item. I knocked off a lippie for the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2004 11:31:00 AM More reviews by Chrissys16

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got this in "Truffle" from my grandmother, who always gives me her GWPs whenever she goes to get her face cream at the EL counter. To be honest, I never would have had the opportunity to try this because, even though I have always had good luck with EL products, I have always thought it was "my mother's brand". Although the EL brand desprately needs a branding overhaul, this stuff wowed me!! Definitely an HG purchase and if I had to choose just two eyeshadows (after my ultimate HG E/S, MAC "Mulch"), these would be them. The texture is a very "creamy" powder; two colors that compliment and blend withone another seamlessly. 5 lippies!!!
UPDATE: Of course, they discontinued this color combo (probably because I liked it, LOL!!). Fortunately, it can still be found on e-bay!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2004 8:19:00 PM More reviews by honeybearkitty

I got the GWP of this in a swap. Colors are: Eggshell, Camel, Brown Sugar, and Chestnut. This color combo is the most natural looking I've found for my skin tone. I will really be upset when I run out of this! I don't know if I'll pay full price, but I will definitely consider it. Love this!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2004 1:55:00 AM More reviews by designerbaby

I love this. Two colors in one packaging is always better cus I love to mix and blend colors. I got it in TeaRose/Dusk (pink and purple) that work well with my asian olive coloring and brown eyes. The colors are too cute and perfect for spring. I don't know why people say it isn't pigmented enough because I disagree--most likely the shades were too light and weren't handling it properly. Anyways, i use my Estee Lauder shadow brush dipped in a lil Clear Eyes or Visine (it seriously works) and paint my lids... CUTE! O yah and mine has a mirror which is sorta useful, some of the reviews said that it had no mirror. Did I mention I love Estee Lauder eyeshadows?? they are so rich and smooth and silky to apply with perfect blendability. It really feels like high quality pressed pigments. I cannot express how much I luv this friggin eyeshadow!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/22/2004 1:50:00 PM More reviews by faeriegirl

I like this. I dont know what its called and I'm not bothering to go and check. The shimmer is very pretty. But it didn't seem to last. I like CoverGirl Eye enhancers better.
EDIT: I have the "Coral" duo. continued >>