Pout Shimmer Dust in Magic Mist

on 9/3/2008 2:32:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

This is such a nice shimmer. It's such a beautiful soft shimmer when applied. Its sort of hard to explain what color this is. Looks sort of sandy color in the jar but when applied looks like silver, pink, and maybe soft blue sparkles. But its not glitter its a soft shimmer so its looks really sexy and nice. I love this and now I am buying other shimmers from pout. I'm so upset that they have gone out of business. Check out my pictures to see what this looks like.

on 5/21/2008 4:13:00 PM

I love it!..last forever!..nice for putting on over eyeshadow and cheeks!

on 10/1/2006 7:54:00 PM

Packaging is so cute with the pink little puff inside and ribbon around it. This shimmer dust is very pretty as well...gives a dewy/glowy look without having me look too over "shimmery". Great Product!

on 5/4/2006 7:32:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This is a stunning champagne/neutral supershimmery powder for anywhere, but I bought it for my eyes. I love neutral beige shimmers and my HG is Stila Kitten but sometimes I want to kick it up a notch, like when I'm going out. This is better than Sue Devitt's rollerball in Kaya, the same color, but this has a LOT more product and it sticks to the skin so much better. Love!!!!

on 1/7/2005 4:20:00 PM

I bought this in 'Magic Mist' after being talked out of the 'Fairy Dust'. The color is very subtle (shimmery champagne), and I use it on my face around my eyes. I have brown hair and brown eyes and the sales associate suggested this color would be better than the baby pink. The packaging is gorgeous and comes with a puff so you don't need to worry about a brush. Really nice sparkle and highlights your eyes.