September 23, 2014 | 2036 users online

Body Scrubs - Bath and Body Works - True BlueŽ Spa Take Your Sweet Time Sudsing Body Scrub

rated 3 of 5 on 1/2/2009 10:13:00 PM More reviews by krjcmc

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The almond smell is definitely the best thing about this scrub. It does a good job of exfoliating, but as a person used to oil based sugar scrubs that leave moisture on your skin, this is sorely lacking in the moisture department. I used it on my feet once I realized that it wasn't going to cut it for me as a body scrub, but another thing that bugged me is that it is full of granules that don't dissolve, and they stick in the shower after the water drains out. Reminds me of going to the beach and getting your hair full of sand and it all hanging in your bathtub after you wash your hair. This scrub smells really great, but I will be sticking with the oil based scrubs which help my dry skin much more.
I agree about the price point on the BBW products too. Only worth buying with coupons or a sale.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/11/2007 11:43:00 PM More reviews by loogie

This scrub has the best white almond scent ever! It smells to real compared to other almond oil products. The scrub itself is good - light sudsing with enough scrubbing action that you can feel it. I agree with another poster who referred to the flimsy bottle. My bottle is kind of permanently compressed and it makes it difficult to get the product out.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/7/2007 12:01:00 AM More reviews by KaiteKins

This is a good, hard core scrub. It smells of almonds, and does a pretty good job on my rough feet.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/29/2007 10:25:00 PM More reviews by ltiwdt

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Pros: Smells amazing! Like almonds, yet vaguely beachy.
Scrubs up nicely (you almost don't need soap after; it's that foamy). It's also a hardcore scrub-you know the kind of scrub where the granules eventually dissolve? These don't.
Cons: The packaging is flimsy. This is in a flip-top bottle with only a tiny hole for the rich, gooey scrub to come out of. This means frequent clogging. And the harder you squeeze to make it come out, the more the bottle collapses in on itself and threatens to break.
Another Con: Has there ever been anything from TBS that WASN'T overpriced? Worth it if you find it at the semi-annual sale, though. Otherwise you might be better off with Alba Hawaiian's Sugar Cane scrub.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/18/2007 12:09:00 PM More reviews by ehardwick

This smells sooooooooooo good. I wish B&BW had a bubble bath and/or body wash that smelled JUST like this. I would totally buy. I mostly like this - the only downside is the way my skin feels after rinsing. Doesn't feel as silky as I'd like. But, the smell totally wins me over everytime.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2007 9:08:00 PM More reviews by KelliCapwell

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Super scrub!! I couldn't decide b/w this and BBW "I am in the mood..." but this won out due to the scent. This is a great scrub if you are sick of the tubs of oil & salt or sugar. I was using that before and my tub used to be way too slick afterwards. This is a great alternative if heavy oil concoctions are not your thing. I haven't finished the bottle so I am unable to say about the packaging, but I always store it upside down in the shower. The almond scent is incredible. Sweet not overbearing. On a strength scale of 1-10, I would rate this a 6, not too gentle but i have used WAY harsher scrubs then this. It foams slightly so you can spend time working it in so there is not alot of friction & I feel so clean afterwards. Would definately repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/20/2007 9:15:00 PM More reviews by EJMcCull

I'm glad I bought this. But a warning: this is a hard-core scrub - not for the weak-skinned! Woah those granules are rough! Smell is pleasant enough - like almond extract when you're baking. I need to moisturize after using this but it definitely sloughs off any and all dead/dry skin. I'll use it throughout the spring and summer in between trips to the beach to keep my feet, elbows, arms, etc. nice smooth and polished.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2007 5:46:00 PM More reviews by BreAnn21

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was in a need for a non sugar scrub since the one I had been using went off the market. I was in BBW to find some bar soaps for my daughter. I was asking the girl behind the counter about some of their scrubs and she told about this scrub and that she loves it. So I bought it and it has the shells in it which work great on my skin and don't stick to it like the sugar ones do. I ended up buying after with the promotion three bottles of it. I absolutely love it. Its smells soooooooooo good and makes my skin glow and it adds great mouisture. I don't like the bottle, I wish it came in a jar, because its hard to get it out of the bottle after a few usages. I would definately buy it again. =)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/28/2005 9:47:00 PM More reviews by Mel_C_home

I got this in a swap and I LOVE IT! The smell is to die-for and it really suds up good in the shower. The packaging could be better though. The flip-top works well, but the plastic bottle gets smashed trying to squeeze out the product. This would be better if it came in a large tube, like toothpaste or in a tub where can scoop out the product.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/28/2005 6:51:00 PM More reviews by LittleJinxy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I absolutely love this scrub! It has the most unbelievable smell! It reminds me of cherry cordial ice cream. I love the consistency of the product because it is not too harsh, but i still feel like it is working to exfoliate. The one thing I hate about this is the package. It is nearly impossible to get the product out. It barely squeezes so once you use about half of the product, you have to hit it against the counter to get any out. This is why I only gave it a 4. I would definitely re-buy, though!