November 23, 2014 | 2112 users online

Pressed Powders - Christian Dior - Diorlight Pressed Powder in Transparent Light

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2010 5:31:00 AM More reviews by champagnestars

I use transparent deep but i shall just post my review here since it's the same product just different colour! (:

I love this product! It is my 'touch up' powder i bring this out almost everywhere i go! I usually blot before i apply this just to remove the excess oil on my face, especially after 8ish hours out at work. It has a really silky feel & the coverage is awesome! (: esp since it's a pressed powder. It doesn't feel cakey or heavy & looks natural not overdone at all!

I love the packaging especially since i bring it out, it comes with a really pretty pouch which makes it look so pretty! (: It makes me smile just looking at it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2009 3:37:00 PM More reviews by luluhalabaloo

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I use Chanel all the time, but I decided to give something new a try. I do like this very much. When I wear this, it does not settle into my pores, and it lightens and brightens my face. I still alternate with Chanel, and I find I am disappointed with the Chanel in that it settles into my pores and makes me look like I have a thousand little lines everywhere (which I don't and without makeup, my face is completely smooth). I will buy this over Chanel now although I am looking forward to trying Guerlain's mythic next time to compare! Just to recap, brightens and does not settle into pores, as well as offers decent coverage and shine control all day. I never reapply until after work. I apply with a very dense flat top powder brush when home, a lighter smaller brush when out. Oh yes, what I am not happy with is the quantity - I can already see the tray below and I KNOW I haven't been using it that often, so one lippie off for that.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/14/2009 12:31:00 PM More reviews by eyes4you

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Nothing special.

A normal powder:
- Doesn't keep you oil-free for long.
- Doesn't break me out.
- I can't see any glow or nice finish just regular powder finish
- used one year, one package

I just bought MAC Blotpowder, better choice

rated 2 of 5 on 9/23/2008 5:44:00 PM More reviews by love4chanel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Very light and silky, which I like, but the staying power is not good and after more applications, the powder does not blend at all. It just sits there, on my skin. I have to blot several times a day to stay matte. Color is nice, especially since most brands are usually too dark or orange on me. The packaging is pretty but the puff could be better quality. It got disgusting after just a few uses. The price is too much, $38... my search for the perfect powder will continue.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2008 6:21:00 AM More reviews by babykitten9

I LOVE this powder. It's so gorgeous and natural looking. The lightest shade is the perfect match for my very fair skin. I am really impressed with the quality of this finely milled powder! No breakouts either.
I took one point off of packaging quality because the powder puff that comes with the powder is crap.
I have been using it for a long time (after they discontinued my beloved Diorlight powder) and have been extremely happy with this product.
On the other hand the price is a killer! Unfortunately I had to stop using it for that reason - having a little child and tight budget are great cures for make-up junkies like myself ;-)
I will definitely buy it again when my boss decides it's time to double my salary :-)

rated 1 of 5 on 3/11/2008 2:14:00 PM More reviews by karlssonsophia

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Detta var ett puder jagverkligen trodde på ,köpte även en foundation extreme,men uuuuhhh vad det såge hemsktut,man kan ju tycka att dior skall ha lite "exklusiva" BRA produkter,men de satsarnog mer på utseendet på förpackningen än kvalité.det såg jättefintuti 15 minuter sedna såbörjade sminket "rinna" av...Never gonna buy this again :O(

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2007 2:43:00 AM More reviews by the_best_baby9

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My HG powder! It has good coverage and it's just a pressed powder! It's perfectly matte, and delivers a very natural effect, which lasts all day and night. I just love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2007 4:19:00 PM More reviews by innadivibe

Gives a sliky feel and nice coverage.

Hate the "sponge"...so I use my own.
At first I didn't enjoy that it had a frangrance...bit I got used to it, and dont even smell it anymore.

Will re-purchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2007 2:04:00 PM More reviews by frenchlibrarian

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My favourite pressed powder! Wonderful for my sensitive skin and does not cause irritation.The results are very natural, not chalky but a beautiful silky finish. It is not the most matte powder but delivers a very pretty, natural effect.I highly recommend with any foundation but especially with Diorlight.
Transparent light has a very subtle hint of color, very neutral.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/4/2005 1:48:00 PM More reviews by tiina009

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

awful.
but as it cost quite a lot of money,ill finish it and go back to clinique clear powder.it is a lot better plus cheaper.