November 22, 2014 | 1716 users online

Mascara - Sephora - Shimmering Mascara

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2005 1:26:00 AM More reviews by one_life_lover

I love this mascara, it was super cheap & easy to apply. My lashes are fuller & separate but it does nothing for the length. I would but this again without a second thought. I love that it has black on one end & shimmer on the other--I haven't used the shimmer very often because I'm not into the glittery lashes but it is subtle enough for those who don't like the flashly look of glitter in their makeup.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2005 10:07:00 AM More reviews by MargaretD

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I paid $1 during the Sephora after holidays sale and after using it I understand why they sold it so cheaply. One side is a black mascara and the other side is a shimmery, glitter mascara in either gold or silver. It is a terrible mascara. It smears, rubs off, and flakes. The shimmery side does not even show up at all. I tossed it in the trash.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/3/2005 1:39:00 AM More reviews by Amary

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I got this on sale at Sephora.com for $1. I figured for that price, I could deal with a dud. However, I really like it! The mascara is a normal black, but seems to really lengthen my lashes and goes on without clumping. The silver glitter applies better when the black is completely dry, and really, it isn't a dramatic look. It is a very subtle shimmer in your lashes. However, several people noticed and complimented me on my shimmery lashes! The silver topcoat does seem to compromise the lenght of your lashes, however. All that length I got from just the black was gone. This mascara wears well without scattering glitter over your cheeks. The packagine is honestly pretty generic.I've seen higher quality from really low-end drugstore brands. Overall, though, I was pleased and if it's available I will purchase this product again.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/29/2005 11:25:00 PM More reviews by slmaturo

Horrible purchase. Mascara is poor and the glitter doesn't show up at all. Do not buy!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/5/2005 12:14:00 PM More reviews by gilbertva

I bought this in the silver/black combo. It is a double-ended mascara tube with black mascara on one side and a glittery silver mascara on the other side. For about $14 I was suckered in by the promise of shimmery silver lashes. But not only was the black mascara nothing to write home about, the silver never showed up, no matter how many times I applied. This gimmick mascara doesn't work--skip it.