October 20, 2014 | 1776 users online

Lip Treatments - Jason Natural Cosmetics - Lips Bee Plumper

rated 2 of 5 on 2/20/2006 12:22:00 AM More reviews by KJLP

I too wanted to love this product and have been left disappointed. I wanted a lipgloss/balm that would protect my lips from the cold wind but this is not it. It needs to be reapplied constantly for any moisture and my lips feel drier instead of moisturized. The sheer color is pretty but doesn't last more than 5 seconds. Also on a cold day the product thickens and won't come out of the applicator-- when I need it most!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2006 9:07:00 PM More reviews by rossjen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

The tint in this gloss does not show up, which is a real disappointment. This seems to melt into your lips as soon as you apply it, with a minty tingle. This is just a clear gloss with a tiny bit of shimmer; if I don't expect more than that, this is actually ok.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2005 6:00:00 AM More reviews by Lippyloo

I really wanted to like this; it's got lots of botanical oils and the tint looks pretty in the package. However, I'm afraid I must thoroughly condemn it.

1) The texture somehow manages to be thin and waxy at the same time. As in, a thin, oily goo containing visible chunks of wax that do not dissolve upon application.

2) Due to its extremely thin consistency, this product soaks in almost immediately and provides no moisturization or protection from the elements. Must be reapplied constantly. Reminds me of some cheap, dreadful Bonne Bell product.

3) There is no mauve tint whatsoever when product is applied. I was expecting the coverage of a sheer lipstick, at least. But there is... None. Zippo. Nada. It's completely clear. It's even clear on your finger when you squeeze it out.

4) Product has a very slight minty flavor, not enough to be really refreshing or to lend a pleasant taste.

5) No plumping effect. No ingredients that would even suggest a plumping effect. It's just oil and wax.