October 23, 2014 | 1885 users online

Sunscreen - Ocean Potion - Anti-Aging-Face Daily SPF30 Lotion

rated 4 of 5 on 8/20/2011 4:08:00 PM More reviews by cwetzler

Pros- Not greasy, glides on nicely and makeup applies over it nicely. For me it has a slight primer like quality which I like.
- Sells at my pharmacy for only $6!

Cons: - It does sting the eyes if it makes its way in so I make sure to keep it a bit away.
- Some how expressed concern over it having anti-aging ingredients and I cannot
verify one way or another if it's warranted. At the moment I use it as my moisturizer, sunscreen when I'm walking around outside and not for the beach/lake.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/13/2007 11:55:00 AM More reviews by monkeytron

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This stuff felt so good on my face and I was so excited. But I got acne the next day where I applied it. When I noticed there was no ingredient list, I e mailed the company. They replied saying that the ingredients were listed on the package, which they were NOT. I just thought, screw this... There's obviously some shady ingredients and they want to make it an inconvenience for consumers to know what they are. Creepy...

rated 2 of 5 on 5/10/2007 6:50:00 PM More reviews by mgb21

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product is not water-resistant. Sweat right off in humid weather. And I don't trust any product that doesn't have an ingredient listing. Is that even legal?

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2007 7:31:00 AM More reviews by zizzy68

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is my all-time favorite moisturizer! Of course, its also an awesome sunscreen but its a moisturizer, first and foremost. I absolutely love it. My skin is normal-dry and sensitive and this stuff does its job with no irritation. It has a mild "orangey" fragrance, like most OP products, but I have found it totally tolerable. It comes in nifty packaging that allows for very easy travel. It also contains vitamins A, C, and E as well as Retinol. I just can't say enough about this product! Oh, one more thing, it was awarded best moisturizer/sunscreen by Health Magazine!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2006 4:02:00 PM More reviews by SaraLee2

Love this! Goes on smooth, absorbs quickly, doesn't leave any cast behind, non-greasy and actually smells decent. I can actually put a self tanner over this and my super oily skin doesn't get oilier. I use this on the weekends when I don't want to wear mu along with YR's Cap Soleil self tanner which has a tiny bit of color to it and I'm good to go...no mu needed.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/13/2006 11:26:00 PM More reviews by BCbabe

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a very preliminary review as I've only used it for 2 days but I will edit if needed. It's always tough to find a sunscreen that not only stays matte but has full spectrum sunscreen AND antiageing ingredients AND is waterproof AND smells good too! Yummy, like other reviews have said, like creamsicles!
Smooths on like a dream, settles in nicely and doesn't make me feel all greasy. I love that it has the antiageing ingredients. Something unfound in Canada, especially at this price. I got this for $2 at Big Lots! There were 4 bottles in total and had I known it was so good, I'd have bought all 4 (and hopefully some are still there when I go back!)
Two thumbs up. If only they carried this in Canada!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2005 2:44:00 AM More reviews by asian_vixen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is definitely a good product. I honestly just came across this sunscreen on a review in IVillage when i was trying to scope for another sunscreen since my neutrogena ultrabreathable didnt work well with my Almay amazing lasting (it totally slid off after two hours!! didnt keep me matte too!). This sunscreen offers good broad spectrum protection of SPF30, it says it has retinol, A, C, E, avobenzone (parsol 1789), and others. This is comparable to Ultrasheer Dry touch sunblock because it has vitamins A,C,E too. I really like how it has antioxidants but still managed to stay matte compared to Neutrogena's ultra sheer which gave a little slick looking sheen after applying it. It stays matte under my makeup for 8 hours, and i think it helped clear my break outs a bit. Since i stopped using the Neutrogena, my micro-pimples have decreased, which is a great sign! The cost is another thing because it is so much cheaper than Neutrogena UltraSheer Dry touch (3 oz for 10$ cost, i got this for 7$ with tax and its 3 oz). The availability in my area is good as compared to Neutrogena which i had to get through a friend in the mainland US. Overall, i am very surprised and satisfied with this product. I highly recommend it to anyone with oily/normal/combo skin!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2005 5:58:00 PM More reviews by sultana44

this is my favorite sunblock ever. it smells great, like a creamsicle, is very moisturizing, doesn't sting, completely protects me, and works great under makeup. i use it pretty much every day on my face, and i have never had a problem with breakouts or greasiness if i let it set for a few minutes. i can't recommend this product highly enough--plus it is cruelty free! this is the best sunblock ever!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2005 12:22:00 AM More reviews by vanbergc

Great suncreen. There aren't many suncreens for the face that keep oily skin matte and won't break you out, but this is one. I tried the Anti-Aging Sunblock, but not nearly the same thing...although it will be good for the body when summer rolls around. This one is specifically for facial skin and contains retinol. Works under makeup well too. Wish they listed all the ingredients, but until something bad happens to my skin, I'll assume it's as good as it seems to work. GREAT price...and the famous orangescicle smell.