Sephora Dome Sable Eyeshadow Brush

4.5

on 2/19/2007 4:47:00 AM

This is a great brush for applying shadow in the crease and for blending or smudging a lash line. I've had this for about 18 months and haven't lost any hairs. I did trim it a little so I could customize the performance but that wasn't due to any manufacturing problem, just a preference. It's very soft. Looks sort of like the Prescriptives line at about 30% less cost.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is my multi-purpose e/s brush. I only have like 2 brushes, this one is amazing!

on 1/25/2006 7:17:00 AM

A good quality brush, especially for $15. I tend to only use it for putting eyeshadow on my lower lashline, but it is also good for other eyeshadow purposes (I just like my other brushes a little better). So far I have been able to use it (with decent results) as a/an: brush to put color on the lid, crease brush (though if I don't blend it well enough, it kind of looks like a line of color in my crease, yuck!), and a pigment brush. In a pinch it even works as a liner brush...

on 1/19/2006 7:26:00 PM

I use this for anything and everything and it is up for the any of the challenges! It's a reasonable price for such a great brush- and an excellent addition to my newly accumulating brush collection!

on 9/10/2005 2:57:00 AM

Very nice brush... especially for the price. To me, it's like a jack of all trades, but master of none, kind of brush. It will work as a crease brush, smudge under the eye, cover all over, etc... There are other brushes out there that will do each of those better, but they're more expensive, and tend to be limited to one specific use. I think this will be my new best friend when travelling; it will save me from packing 3 or so other brushes.

on 1/4/2005 8:07:00 PM

Price: $18.00 (CDN)

This brush is great for precise application of powdered eyeshadows like MAC pigments or BE glimmers. It is firm, dense but soft. The handle is short, so you can get right up close to a mirror. This is a nice little brush.

Popular Makeup Brushes