Mary Kay TimeWise Age fighting Moisturizer C/O

water, glycerin, isododecane, dimethicone, propylene glycol, betaine, ethylene/acrylic acid copolymer, boron nitride, ammonium acryloyl-dimethyltaurate/vp copolymer, peg-12 dimethicone, polyacrylamide, phenoxyethanol, c13-14 isoparaffin, lauramide oxide, disodium edta, methylparaben, triethanolamine, c9-15 Alkyl phosphate, dmdm hydantoin, tocopheryl acetate, laureth-7, linoleamidopropyl, pg-dimonium chloride phosphate, sodium pca sorbitol, serine, thermus thermophillus ferment, threonine, proline, arginine, glycine, alanine, lysine, glutamic acid

on 1/5/2015 7:40:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I am not a MK rep. Although I love the Clear Proof system, this moisturizer broke me out. It has the dreaded dimethicone in it, just like the primer, and it turned me into a human pizza. Try this on a discreet area first in case you have a reaction. The MK website didn't list the ingredients; I had to find it on PaulasChoice.com.

on 10/16/2013 11:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love Mary Kay and this is no exception. I really love this moisturizer. It is perfect for my oily skin. It soaks in and does not leave skin feeling greasy. I have been using it for a couple of years now. I have tried other things but always come back to this. I do think it is expensive, but I have a friend that sells MK so I get it 50% off:)

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

For reference, I have oily/combo skin.

I purchased this product off of eBay. Although I have oily skin, I still want my face to feel moisturizer but not greasy. At first, This product does hydrate your skin and It sets completely matte pretty fast. Works well under makeup. The more I used this product, it made my skin feel so dry and tight. I would probably only use it during the summer. Other than that, I wouldn't repurchase.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have just recently declared this my holy grail moisturizer. It doesn't break me out or make me super oily/greasy (as I have oily acne-prone skin) so that's a huge plus! It hydrates my skin really well. I also use it on my hands at night, and when I wake up my hands are super soft. It mixes well with my topical acne meds (I've found some others did not). It's VERY expensive in my opinion, so I don't exactly buy it from a Mary Kay rep. The packaging is nice, but it seems like it will be hard to get the last few drops out towards the end, but I can always cut open the tube and scoop it out :) I will definitely be purchasing this again and again!

on 3/30/2011 12:37:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Love the new tube with flip cap!! I've been using this moisturizer off and on for over 10 years. It softens my skin like no other moisturizer which is really nice since rosacea makes the texture of my skin bumpy. It has actually even calmed my rosacea down so much that I don't use a topical RX anymore. I'm not saying this is a cure but I'm not breaking out anymore with the typical rosacea papules. The other day one of my friends told me that my skin always looks "so soft". I have repurchased many times and will continue.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Ouch...Not only was this too light for my skin, but it caused breakouts and rash. Every time I used it, my face would burn and feel dry. Yuck.

on 1/30/2011 9:24:00 AM

I've been using this moisturizer for years in combination with the cleanser. Great stuff. It moisturizes well without making me any more oily, and most importantly, does not break me out. If you're looking for a get the job done moisturizer, this is it. No fancy ingredients to make you younger, thinner, smarter, just moistrizer that works. I highly recommend.

on 11/16/2010 4:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

I've been using this moisturizer for quite a while now. I have very oily skin and hate putting on moisturizer that feels heavy especially when I know I'm going to build up oil on it. eh*
I love this moisturizer because it feels so light when it's on. I don't even feel it. I just feel fresh and hydrated. It sinks right in and fast! I love it.
I even use it at night and it's wonderful for me.
It doesn't have spf but well mary kay has another product for that purpose. I just love that my skin loves this day and night. And I don't need this at night.
I already repurchased it and will continue. :D

on 11/11/2010 6:22:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I can't believe I haven't reviewed this product -- great basic moisturizer. If you're using special treatments, serums, etc., this is a good moisturizer to go over/not interfere. It goes great with the Day Solution, no SPF in this one but I love it. Doesn't aggravate acne, oil-free, doesn't try to "control oil" - making it so much more oily at the end of the day. I think this is only $22. It's unscented, but I strangely like the smell of it, just smells clean. :)

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I even use it at night and it's wonderful for me.
I already repurchased it and will continue. :D