September 2, 2014 | 1548 users online

Cleansers - Mary Kay - TimeWise 3-in-1 cleanser C/O

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2014 11:06:00 PM More reviews by ashmccord88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been using this product now for around 3 months. I absolutely love it! It has cleared the small annoying amount of acne I had and left my skin smooth. I use it in the morning and I used a makeup remover wipe and then the cleanser at bed. I always follow up with the timewise moisturizer for combo/oily skin both times as we'll and have noticed such a huge turn around in my tired irritated skin. It has tiny exfoliating beads and is a gel like consistency. I use just a pea size amount with a bit of water and it covers my whole face. It may seem like you don't get a lot of product but it last me quite a bit of time. Mary Kay is am excellent company to so if you buy the product and decide it's not for you just call your consultant and you can refund or buy something else. I've had nothing but pleasant experiences with Mary Kay.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2013 11:08:00 PM More reviews by kim750

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this cleanser so much!! I love MK and this cleanser is great. Leaves skin so clean feeling. It is expensive but I have a friend that sells it so I get a discount:)

rated 1 of 5 on 6/26/2013 9:39:00 PM More reviews by cdwhitehaus

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It made my face feel clean but I broke out in hives!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2013 11:42:00 PM More reviews by DahliaAdinda

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

the thing that i like with this cleanser is, it makes my skin feel moisturized after using it. it has tiny microbeads that at the same time help scrubbing my face every time i use it. my skin is very sensitive to cleanser, and this is one of the cleanser that doesn't make me having break out when i use it. it has no smell, which is good for me since i have sensitive skin. The only problem is, i need to order from a stockist and can't simply find it on any counter.
Overall, worth buying! Im on my 4th bottle already.. and definitely keep stocking it! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2013 12:43:00 PM More reviews by Ebecks

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I use both the C/O and N/D cleansers and am beyond pleased with both. I use the C/O in the spring and summer and it keeps my skin in check. I don't feel like it tightens my skin, it leaves it refreshed. I like that it doesn't foam too much. Cleansers that are overly foaming strip your skin of needed oils which isn't good. This cleanser leaves you with the right amount of natural oil which is good. My oil stays in check and a good normal level with this, I will continue to use this. Also I have found that both formulations work well with y clarisonic mia.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2013 10:48:00 PM More reviews by alina08

I used this cleanser for a while back in high school. This was an okay cleanser, but nothing special and not worth the $18 price tag. I had no negative reaction or irritation from using this product. It did not dry out my skin like it did to some people. But it did not help with my acne or control my oily skin. As some other reviewers have observed, the little beads are useless and are just nice to look at. This is a pretty average cleanser so I gave it a three, but I would not repurchase because of the price.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/1/2013 9:35:00 AM More reviews by MisstressDestiny

This made me break out bad, looked like i was a teenager with extreme acne!
Never going to purchase this product or brand again. People should be warned. Way over priced, don't let them tell you how good this product is, because it isn't.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/9/2012 7:46:00 AM More reviews by sammraovich

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This cleanser is hugely expensive, even if you are a Mary Kay Consultant getting it for $9. It is a rip off so even I do not buy it! It also will make you break out with pimples because it has some very irritating ingredients in there including Witch Hazel and TEA Lauryl Sulfate which is very drying to the skin, and in winter months, this for sure will bring on the flaky skin look. I have used it, and it does remove oil off your skin, but boy did it dry out my skin bad. And I broke out with pimples! Just pass on this altogether. Also, if you are buying this soap to clear your black heads or white heads you will be sorely disappointed because this soap does not have salicylic acid in it. This soap will only wash off oil from your skin that is on the surface or the oil that is still in "liquid" form in your pores. If the oil has become solid (white heads) or even oxidized and turned black, (black heads) this soap IS NOT GOING TO WORK. Read my review on the Mary Kay Acne Treatment Gel to read more on salicylic acids.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2012 1:32:00 PM More reviews by crickett85

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I marked that I won't be buying again as A) I don't have oily/combination skin, I have dry/sensitive skin and this was a gift but it worked so well without stripping my skin that I actually found that I was able to use it every night and did not have to list it as a swap.
B) I didn't buy it. and C) I won't be buying a $15 tube of the wrong skin type (for my skin) cleanser....having said that....

If you have sensitive skin, this is a VERY gentle cleanser that will work well for you. I actually have dry sensitive skin. This cleanser was given to me as part of a gift pack and I (inwardly) groaned when I realized that it was for oily/combination skin but thought that I would try it at nightime sunblock and makeup removing time for a couple of nights and see how it went.

I was pleasantly surprised that this cleanser is so mild and hypo-allergenic that it did not strip my skin and yet clensed it thoroughly. I used just about a 50 cent sized amount on a clean wash cloth each night and it was enough to clean both my face and neck. And then I would rinse thoroughly with tepidly warm water and use moisturizer and whatever treatments I needed (sadly I STILL have to spot treat for acne at my age. And my dermatologist has confirmed acne, not rosacea.) I was VERY pleased that this cleanser did not seem to stick in my pores or aggravate that problem.

I am thinking of trying the Mary Kay Timewise cleanser now that is actually meant for dry skin as I am so pleased with this one.

Overall, if you have sensitive skin, I can recommend this product.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/18/2012 10:48:00 PM More reviews by dch05

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Overpriced and didn't clean well. Broke out from this. Stay away if you have sensitive skin, you will regret your purchase.