February 28, 2015 | 1852 users online

Cleansers - Mary Kay - TimeWise 3-in-1 cleanser C/O

rated 3 of 5 on 2/7/2015 3:14:00 PM More reviews by mel0974

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Non wowing. I am very oily and am looking for my HG cleanser. This is not it. There are tiny little beads in this that do nothing. No exfoliation just ok cleansing. This doesn't remove my eye makeup but you are really not supposed to use it on the eyes anyway. I still believe a good cleanser should remove all makeup in one shot. This also smells like plastic. Too bad, Mary Kay used to be better, it is very disappointing.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2015 3:50:00 PM More reviews by dlasky

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

I am not a MK rep. I use this cleanser with different MK products - Clear Proof toner, Timewise C, Clear Proof Moisturizer, Matte foundation. I also use non-MK Rosehip oil at night. This system seems to have beaten my over-40 hormonal acne, which is a blessing.

The cleanser doesn't leave your face feeling dry and tight. It just feels clean. No complaints.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2014 11:06:00 PM More reviews by ashmccord88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been using this product now for around 3 months. I absolutely love it! It has cleared the small annoying amount of acne I had and left my skin smooth. I use it in the morning and I used a makeup remover wipe and then the cleanser at bed. I always follow up with the timewise moisturizer for combo/oily skin both times as we'll and have noticed such a huge turn around in my tired irritated skin. It has tiny exfoliating beads and is a gel like consistency. I use just a pea size amount with a bit of water and it covers my whole face. It may seem like you don't get a lot of product but it last me quite a bit of time. Mary Kay is am excellent company to so if you buy the product and decide it's not for you just call your consultant and you can refund or buy something else. I've had nothing but pleasant experiences with Mary Kay.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2013 11:08:00 PM More reviews by kim750

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this cleanser so much!! I love MK and this cleanser is great. Leaves skin so clean feeling. It is expensive but I have a friend that sells it so I get a discount:)

rated 1 of 5 on 6/26/2013 9:39:00 PM More reviews by cdwhitehaus

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It made my face feel clean but I broke out in hives!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2013 11:42:00 PM More reviews by DahliaAdinda

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

the thing that i like with this cleanser is, it makes my skin feel moisturized after using it. it has tiny microbeads that at the same time help scrubbing my face every time i use it. my skin is very sensitive to cleanser, and this is one of the cleanser that doesn't make me having break out when i use it. it has no smell, which is good for me since i have sensitive skin. The only problem is, i need to order from a stockist and can't simply find it on any counter.
Overall, worth buying! Im on my 4th bottle already.. and definitely keep stocking it! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2013 12:43:00 PM More reviews by Ebecks

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I use both the C/O and N/D cleansers and am beyond pleased with both. I use the C/O in the spring and summer and it keeps my skin in check. I don't feel like it tightens my skin, it leaves it refreshed. I like that it doesn't foam too much. Cleansers that are overly foaming strip your skin of needed oils which isn't good. This cleanser leaves you with the right amount of natural oil which is good. My oil stays in check and a good normal level with this, I will continue to use this. Also I have found that both formulations work well with y clarisonic mia.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2013 10:48:00 PM More reviews by alina08

I used this cleanser for a while back in high school. This was an okay cleanser, but nothing special and not worth the $18 price tag. I had no negative reaction or irritation from using this product. It did not dry out my skin like it did to some people. But it did not help with my acne or control my oily skin. As some other reviewers have observed, the little beads are useless and are just nice to look at. This is a pretty average cleanser so I gave it a three, but I would not repurchase because of the price.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/1/2013 9:35:00 AM More reviews by MisstressDestiny

This made me break out bad, looked like i was a teenager with extreme acne!
Never going to purchase this product or brand again. People should be warned. Way over priced, don't let them tell you how good this product is, because it isn't.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/9/2012 7:46:00 AM More reviews by sammraovich

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This cleanser is hugely expensive, even if you are a Mary Kay Consultant getting it for $9. It is a rip off so even I do not buy it! It also will make you break out with pimples because it has some very irritating ingredients in there including Witch Hazel and TEA Lauryl Sulfate which is very drying to the skin, and in winter months, this for sure will bring on the flaky skin look. I have used it, and it does remove oil off your skin, but boy did it dry out my skin bad. And I broke out with pimples! Just pass on this altogether. Also, if you are buying this soap to clear your black heads or white heads you will be sorely disappointed because this soap does not have salicylic acid in it. This soap will only wash off oil from your skin that is on the surface or the oil that is still in "liquid" form in your pores. If the oil has become solid (white heads) or even oxidized and turned black, (black heads) this soap IS NOT GOING TO WORK. Read my review on the Mary Kay Acne Treatment Gel to read more on salicylic acids.