July 30, 2014 | 1808 users online

Lip Gloss - L'Oreal - Colourjuice - Grape Soda

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2014 2:33:00 AM More reviews by jessicarabbit87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Let me add on to the glowing reviews of this magic lipgloss right now.

When I first tried to put it on, I thought -- no way, this is too mauve and cool for my lips (I usually got with more coral-red colours). I also have never been a fan of the glossy lips look, preferring to stick with matte lipsticks.

What a surprise I got! After reluctantly spreading it on my lips and shaking my head at the impossibility of this blending in (how orange my lips felt compared to this pink), the gloss settled in beautifully, actually working with my natural lip colour instead of coating it.

The result was a beautiful glossy, non sticky, sheer mauve-y lilac pink (it lost some of the lilac because of my warm skin tone) that got tons of compliments ("why didn't you get me this for Christmas instead??" etc).

And one more bonus -- it smells amazing!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2012 10:54:00 PM More reviews by Hanouna

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Awesome lip gloss. It's a sheer, light plum color on my lips. Looks great over mauve lipstick. Not too sticky, but definitely not watery. The squeeze tube is not my favorite packaging.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2012 5:43:00 AM More reviews by cgw1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is incredible!!!!! I bought it because Jessica burciaga recommended it lol But this color is awesome. It's not hot pink it's a light grape pink? The consistency is great not too sticky. It's not too sheer it's almost opaque which I love!! Makes me looks sexy in the summer. Looks better when im tan. Everywhere I go it's sold out though!!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2010 7:11:00 PM More reviews by Chocolatedippedstrawberri

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Beautiful sheer lilac pink. Surprisingly though sheer, has nice pigment. Gives lips a gorgeous shine and I love the smell! Quite sticky, but lasts long. L'Oreal colorjuices are my favorite drugstore glosses!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2010 10:20:00 PM More reviews by julalg

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have tons of the colour juices, and I have to say that this one is my favorite which was so unexpected. It goes on a cool pink, and looks good with a bunch of different makeup looks. It is sticky but I don't really mind it. I am not a huge fan of the round tip applicator however.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2010 2:50:00 PM More reviews by oscarnabby

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

What a nice color this is! I have to admit, I was skeptical. Skeptical but curious. I'd noticed that this shade had almost a 100% repurchase rate, but everytime I looked at it in the store, all I could picture was those pastel purply lips that I personally think look awful. It looks like a pale milky lilac in the tube, but once on my lips, it transformed into a mostly pink with a tinge of purple, basically MLBB with a kick, color. No milkiness, and I think it looks so nice because it lets so much of your own lip pigmentation shine through. I took the plunge because it was only about $2, on clearance at CVS. I personally don't mind the Color Juice formula. They are the stickiest lipglosses I own, but because of that, they wear on me for almost 3 hours per application, which is nice for a gloss. Especially since I work with children and can't spend my time reapplying a lip gloss every half hour or so. This will look especially nice in the spring and summer. I'm very satisfied with this purchase, and would encourage others who have maybe also been on the fence with this color to go ahead and take a chance while you still can!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2010 12:20:00 PM More reviews by DadaH

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the color I was looking for. It's such a pretty pink color when it's on! I would buy again :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2010 4:09:00 PM More reviews by suchalady

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I saw this was 75% off at CVS and decided to give it a try. In the tube, the color seemed intimidating but on the lips, the color is very subtle. I didn't find the gloss to be sticky at all. The smell was also pleasant. I didn't need to reapply too often. This gloss is a keeper!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2009 7:23:00 PM More reviews by ch3ryl_xx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is my HG drugstore lipgloss! The colour shows up amazing in pictures and looks beautiful layered over pink lipsticks. It has the perfect texture, sheen, and staying power! I have many other Colour Juice lipglosses and this one is by far the best. I hope this never gets discontinued!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2009 12:02:00 PM More reviews by facebylace

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I found this to be a really great find at the drugstore. The smell is fantastic! The color may look bright in the tube but when applied to the lips it becomes a sheer wash of color. I like pairing it over the millions of pinks & nude lipsticks I have. I love that it doesn't have chunks of glitter in it, like many drugstore glosses.

The only thing I would have to disagree with the other ladies is that it is a bit sticky. Not terrible like some can be, so which all the other positives it's fairly easy to see past that.

I definitely recommend it!