April 20, 2014 | 1545 users online

Makeup Brushes - H & M - brushes (in general)

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2013 12:38:00 PM More reviews by Rhea8259

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I normally don't write reviews, but I am so impressed I feel I had to share. I recently purchased H&M's kabuki brush for about $4-$5. The bristles are as soft as I would expect of a high-end brush. I've been running it over my hand and face back and forth for no reason at all, that's how soft it is! So far no shedding either. The brush has a very sleek metallic rose gold handle, and the bristles are white with a tanned tip. Overall a fantastic brush. Two thumbs up to H&M! HIGHLY recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2013 4:31:00 PM More reviews by CaveofWonders

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been checking out h&m brushes for a while until i finally bought one recently. I bought the flat top foundation brush which is called a bb cream foundation brush. It caught my eye because its basically an imitation of the shiseido flat top foundation brush which i've wanted but is quite pricey. This brush is so amazing. It was inexpensive & works so well. It blends amazingly & i don't want to use anything else now except for this brush. I use it for all types of liquid foundations & i love the finish it gives. I really believe certain brushes make a difference when it comes to how your foundation looks. I love this brush. i totally recommend it. its really dense and doesn't shed at all. its so soft. I'm impressed. I might consider buying some of their other brushes such as the eyeshadow brushes. Some brushes of theirs look cheap but i've seen they've come out with better looking ones and i'm sure those are good. Though i can't really speak for all their brushes since this is the only one i've tried. I really love it though and totally recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2013 12:26:00 AM More reviews by Iamzettesui

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

For the price, I really can't complain. I bought the smoke eye brush, mine in white color, they also have this brush in black but I think the white is more on a classy look.

So far, the brush didn't shed! Oh I use the other tip (eyeliner brush) for my gel eyeliner it was perfect to use...

rated 3 of 5 on 12/1/2012 6:48:00 AM More reviews by Kaleido

Their brushes are really cheap and I bought my most frequently used brushes from them. They're actually very good for their prices.. Especially their "pencil" brushes.
I didn't buy my foundation brush from them since I thought it was OK to buy one that was a tad more expensive. They carry the most necessary brushes for makeup though I would NOT advice you to get their blush brushes, I've felt them and they're too harsh for the skin.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2012 11:50:00 AM More reviews by stls

A few months ago I purchased the ''smokey eye brush'', it was dirt cheep and I wanted to try something new so I gave it a try.
The one side ends to a small angled brush. I use it literally every with gel liner or powder eyeshadow and creates a thin crisp line every tine. It's soft but stiff and precise enough for that purpose.
The other one ends to a domed brush perfect to smoke out the lower lash line (I used MAC 219 before but it was too thin for that, this one has the ideal size for me)
I couldn't believe how useful it would be! Sure,I would buy again

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2012 5:54:00 PM More reviews by elfodimontagna

Good value for money! I own better ones but they are pricey!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/24/2012 10:26:00 AM More reviews by marisolantela

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

So far, I own two of these: a double eye shadow brush (with an angled brush in one side and a contour brush in the other) and a double foundation brush (for applying liquid foundation with one side and powder with the other). I use them daily and I am very happy with this bargain - not only they do their job perfectly, but stay in perfect condition. The black metal handle has a fine and sober design, the texture of the hair is very smooth and the bristles stay firmly attached to the handle, even being washed and towel dried weekly. Plus, they were really cheap. I am seriously considering to buy also the blush brush from this line. What's not to love?

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2012 7:55:00 AM More reviews by Ketchup38

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Good value for money.
I have the face brush and the eyeshadow brush. These brushes are so soft and fluffy. Handles sturdy, don't shed hairs. Branding logo discreet and gets the job done.
It's funny how I hardly see these anymore on the shelf. Obviously it must be very good.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/24/2011 4:28:00 PM More reviews by GlitzyGlam11

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

They are absolutely cute! First of all the brushes are extremely soft what's a big bonus, because I love things like that, but the bristles are very stubborn. I really can't find the right words for it, but once you purchase the brush you'll understand. It doesn't take the color quite well, but it blends really smoothly.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2011 1:28:00 AM More reviews by honeycheeks

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought these eye shadow brushes from H&M. The handles are a nice black and strong and sturdy. Doesn't feel like its going to fall apart soon. The bristles are also dark colored which I like, because even some of the high end brushes seem to be hard to keep clean. These brushes have ultra soft bristles and are really soft and fluffy. They dont shed and are easy to clean and retain their shape well after cleaning and washing. I found the quality of these brushes to be better than some of the more expensive brushes too. I would recommend this brush for those who don't want to spend a fortune and brushes and still want a decent brush.