July 30, 2014 | 1892 users online

Lip Gloss - Avon - Glazewear Intense in Sundance

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2012 2:33:00 AM More reviews by Shanplum

The most beautiful bronzey gold mauve rose if that makes sense frosty but not sparkly at all - looks great on fair skin with dark hair. Same classic creamy non-sticky moisturising texture as the rest of the glazewears. Best worn over a nude liner for a super pouty look.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2011 4:16:00 PM More reviews by xxmissbxx

Love this lipgloss. HG for me. I hated wearing lipgloss before but this converted me. It is not sticky or smelly and matches my nw48 skin perfectly. I always receive complements. I would say it is similar to mac's love child lipglass but a little less pink.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/2/2011 10:14:00 AM More reviews by winterfairy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Very nice color - mix of bronze, pink and peach. The only minus is that I don't like frosty finish (generally, with this one I can stand it). It gives great coverage and lasts very long. And yes, they're a bit drying.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2007 4:05:00 PM More reviews by esmeraldas

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm with gnippy, I really LOVED this color, it's one of those that will go with everything. And I'd love to buy it again, but it's limited edition (go figure!) & I'm almost running out. EEEEKK! It's a peachy pink color, but not too warm and not too cool, it's a nice neutral I would say, frosty, not high school frosty, but nice. I do recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2005 12:30:00 AM More reviews by gnippy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Judging from the reviews I am in the minority here. I love this l/g. It is almost like a liquid lipstick. This color is actually one of my favorite Glazewear colors. I am a PPP w/dark hair and hazel eyes. This is a frosty, almost neutral color on me. It is highly frosty, sort of bronzey, pinky, peachy color. This offers good coverage and it lasts longer than the average l/g. This was LE but I really hope that Avon brings it back so I can get a backup.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/12/2005 3:43:00 AM More reviews by chickenfingers

This color is horrible,I like Avon Glazewear but this color would not look good on anyone. I am fair with blonde hair green eyes and yuck not good,I the I will pass on this color in the future,and I would no recommend this color for anyone!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2005 7:01:00 AM More reviews by skandelouslala

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Other

I'm iffy about this shade. It would be one of the first Glazewears that I tried that I wasn't sure about. Its taupey mauve with gold sheen and heavy on the frost. The color in the tube reminds me of the mauve in a sunset, very pretty in the tube, but that type of color doesn't go as well on my face. Me and mauves have never gotten along good, so this disappointment is not that surprising. Avon has this labeled as a warm shade but to me it looks very cool tones...they probably labled it that b/c of the gold sheen it has to it. I'll hafta try this with some different looks but I have a feeling it will go in the swap/giveaway bin.