October 24, 2014 | 1623 users online

Highlighters - MAC - Colouring Stick - Delusion

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2005 9:44:00 AM More reviews by ziebam

Awful product. This was a waste of money! I got Delusion, a beautiful shimmery peachy pink shade. These are way too sheer and barely give any color and I found them to be slightly oily. I did not like the texture at all. It also has a gross odor to it. If you want a cream blush in a tube, stick with the NARS multiples. This product is horrible!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2005 5:55:00 PM More reviews by renemy

These Colouring Sticks are twist-up highlighting, shimmering, cream-to-powder sticks. I guess these are like NARS Multiples, though I've never tried a multiple. They are creamier than WnW twist-up blush sticks, for reference.

In the tube, Delusion is a soft, rosey-peach shimmer. It goes on pretty sheer and leaves a subtle shimmer.

I applied this to my cheeks, eyelids, and lips. It was fine on the cheeks, sheer, like I said, but okay. It creased quickly on the lids, and were very dry/powdery on my lips. There is also a slightly burnt plastic smell to it.