January 26, 2015 | 1356 users online

Hair Treatments - LUSH - h'suan wen hua conditioner

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2015 9:47:00 AM More reviews by beautyGURU2

My NEW favorite hair care treatment this has really helped cure my split ends and my hair just feels healthier no more bad hair days!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/23/2015 4:32:00 AM More reviews by snazzalicious

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I don't know why I bothered with another LUSH hair product seeing as my previous experiences were pretty awful. My hair is naturally curly and is dyed blonde. It means my hair is constantly dry as heck and I need a deep conditioner in my life constantly. I'm currently living in Japan and their range of hair care is pretty limited and suited for Asian hair. I'm also trying to avoid sulfates, parabens and cones as much as I can so that was cutting a lot of things out. I decided to give LUSH another go seeing as I do enjoy all their other products. I asked the SA and she told me to buy this and to use all it at once and to leave it on for as long as possible and then I won't have to use anything else again for a while (I think she said 6 weeks?). Whilst I was listening and nodding to what she was saying, in my head I was just doing a chuckle (as if this is going to help keep my hair soft for 6 weeks!! And to pay this much for a single use? Nah uh!). I managed to get around 5 and a half uses out of this pot and I'm sorely disappointed. I've left it on for half a day, I've left it on overnight, I've left it on for a few hours. The results did not vary in the slightest. This did pretty much almost nothing for my hair apart from give me a slight chai scent for a day. On the plus side, it didn't ruin my hair like American Cream did. A waste of money, in my opinion, I would recommend looking elsewhere, I just don't think LUSH's strengths lie in its hair care.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/6/2015 5:34:00 PM More reviews by Makeup8910

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Bought this from Lush today at a pricey 9-ish. It was so much more watery than I was expecting!? I was expecting a thick paste but it was runny which made it messy to apply. I applied it on dry hair and left it for 30 mins, then washed out with shampoo and conditioner.

Results: less frizz, a lot more shine and a tiny bit softer.

I am on the hunt for a HG mask which makes my hair feel really soft and amazing, and unfortunately this is not it. One thing I can't get over though, is the amount of people on here moaning about the smell. I HATE cinnamon, spice, banana, vinegar.. The taste as well as the smell! But I barely noticed the smell when applying this to my hair and now my hair has dried I can honestly hardly smell it. So don't be out off by the smell, I think people are over-reacting on here.

Would I buy it again? Possibly, but only if I don't find anything better which hopefully I will!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/8/2014 6:51:00 AM More reviews by nicolewo

I've tried this twice now (got it as a freebie in an online order). Can't say I'm a fan. The smell is overpoweringly strong - i don't hate it, but I don't love it either. I don't think it has done anything special for my hair either - my hair did feel somewhat softer after using it (I left it on overnight), but I felt like leaving a regular conditioner in overnight would have had a similar effect. It didn't really do anything for the flyaway layers of my hair either.

I probably would have given this three stars if it wasn't for the price and the amount of uses per tub. I applied it as per directions (to dry hair) and at best I would have only gotten 4 uses out of the tub.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2014 10:27:00 AM More reviews by dylain

I don't think i could ever love my hair before using this product! i've only used it once but after leaving it on my hair for one and a half hour before shampooing, my hair has become so soft and so manageable! i couldn't believe it...before, my hair was a frizzy mess! This is by far the best hair product i have tried for my curly and dry hair. The only downside is the price... but i guess for this instant but lasting and amazing result this product delivered, it was worth it.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/22/2014 7:36:00 PM More reviews by taylaw

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love this product! Use it every every week or two. Now I have fine, dry thin hair. So products often weigh down my hair, but not this one!

I also love the smell of chai and drink chai all the time. Smell is very strong however.

Lastly, I usually leave mine on all day. If im having a lazy day ill put some in my hair and let is sit many hours. Or ill sleep on it. Overall love this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2014 7:36:00 AM More reviews by trishacandice

Have gone through two of these so far. Leaves my hair smelling like chai for at least 2-3 days. Would definitely say this is by far my favourite hair treatment from LUSH, if you don't enjoy a strong scent of chai, I would steer clear, otherwise definitely try it! Love how the packaging is waterproof too.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/10/2014 10:52:00 AM More reviews by Marisglady

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Im trying some hair products from Lush and was Using Retread, which did not much for my hair ( and its not in bad shape at all).
The SA at Lush recommended me to use HWH treatment as a regular conditioner.
Have any of you tried this?
I thought it would be increadibly oily, as it is a pr-wash treatment, but its not at all. Did a better job then Retread, and Im curious to see how it works with a few more uses.
For now Im finding most of Lushs shampoos too clarfying ( drying, actually), and their conditioners too light ( not moisturizing enough ), so more suited for oily scalps/hair...

rated 4 of 5 on 5/17/2014 3:32:00 PM More reviews by lydiaie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

THE SMELL.....IS SO SO SO GOOD. my hair smells of delicious chai tea.
i love this, it really does work. i have bleached hair and it's given we soft and fresh hair, thats silky and shiny. i use half a tub or so each time, which means my hair is basically dripping with it. the pot is so good it's a thick black plastic pot with a screw lid and made out of recycled lush pots. if anyone has super dry curly hair like me use it and discover how wonderful it is!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/16/2014 1:49:00 PM More reviews by EmiTheGreat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This Product really works amazing. It leaves hair soft and strong and shiny, it has a beautiful cinnamon scent and is stored in a high quality, recyclable black container. The application is very easy and one container lasts, if you use it thriftily, for about 5-6 uses.

So why the 2 lippies? Because it contains paraben and some other chemical ingredients which are bad and can be harmful. I bought this in Great Britain and paid about 10 for it. I expected it to be more natural, and Lush promises to be natural. But parabens are not natural and can probably cause cancer and are bad for the environment. There are good alternatives for paraben and this price should enable Lush to use these alternatives.