LUSH h'suan wen hua conditioner

3.5

Fresh Bay Infusion (Pimenta acris) , Fresh Watercress Infusion (Nasturtium officinale) , Fresh Free Range Eggs , Cetearyl Alcohol & Sodium Lauryl Sulfate , Fresh Organic Bananas (Musa paradisiaca) , Fresh Organic Avocado (Persea gratissima) , Balsamic Vinegar , Extra Virgin Olive Oil (Olea europaea) , Lanolin , Rosemary Oil (Rosmarinus officinalis) , Cinnamon Leaf Oil (Cinnamomum cassia) , Soya Lecithin , *Cinnamyl Alcohol , *Cinnamal , *Eugenol , *Benzyl Benzoate , *Limonene , *Linalool , Perfume , Methylparaben , Propylparaben

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

It smelled beautiful- rich and cinnamony, and a bit like eggnog and was so smooth and creamy to the touch; I found myself giddy when I was to try it.I'm 1/4 Indian, so my hair is very thick and frizzy. A LUSH salesperson specifically recommended this to me. Normally, I love LUSH so I was eager to try the product - however over priced it was.

However it seemed to dry my hair out more! It's shoulder lengthed now so I put 4-6 tbsp on my hair. My hair smells lovely, which is nice but I did not spend 24 dollars for nice smelling hair. My hair is frizzy, dry and lifeless. I HIGHLY recommend trying a sample first.

on 7/9/2015 2:37:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I had pretty high hopes for this product because if the ingredients list and what it promises to do as a hair treatment product. I really needed it because my hair has been bleached to a crisp. Fortunately, I wasn't ready to shelf out $20 and got a sample before committing. And boy, I'm glad I did just that. The conditioning properties of this product are pretty meh, at best. You'll yield better results if you cling wrap your head or put a plastic shower cap on after application - it will prevent the moisture from the air from sucking away the product; this is exactly what's gonna happen if you just leave your hair out in the open with the treatment on it. Try to keep the treatment on for as long as possible too, multiple hours if you can. Doing this will ensure the treatment works its best but honestly, a decent drugstore conditioner that's WAY cheaper than this treatment will yield similar, if not, better results. That way, you won't even need to worry about the time and effort it takes to use the product!

Last words I can say about this product is I would think twice about buying it! Just use a good conditioner. Get a sample if you really want to try it! Thank God Lush is generous with samples. It might not have worked out for my hair because it's pretty damaged already so if your hair isn't as dry or damaged, it might be okay to use. But honestly, if your hair isn't in dire condition, why bother with hair treatment?

At least the smell is pretty nice. Smells exactly like chai latte.

I'm obsessed with the smell of this stuff!!! It's magic for my bleached platinum hair. The holy grail of hair masks! I get about two masks out if one pot on my medium length hair. If you want to see real results though ( esp for color treated damaged hair) you MUST leave it on for at least an hour. When I last did s hair mask tho I left it on for 4 hours wrapped in plastic n covered with a winter hat to help let the mask continue to develop. If it drys it stops working 😉

on 5/31/2015 5:49:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

Leave it more than 20 mins in the hair & use a hot towel before your wash voila u have gorgeous mane ! A little steep on the pocket for the quantity but worth the splurge ;) I have coloured hair so this makes it really soft. Would recommend sparing application or just as much as u need not as recommended by them or it would last only 2ce. I have long thick hair & live in a hot climate. Would definitely buy this again.

on 5/31/2015 2:02:00 AM

I bought this product hoping it would revive my fine, damaged and dry hair. I am almost through my first tub and I don't think I will be repurchasing.

For the price you don't really get a lot of use out of it. I have long-ish hair but its very fine and I will be lucky to get 3 uses out of it. The guy who sold it to me (who had really short hair) told me he gets 2-3 uses so compared to him I was pretty stingy when I put it on. But still, my hair was completely lathered in it.

It didn't really seem to make that much difference to my hair. The first time I used it I put it on for just over the recommended 20 minutes. The second time I used it I put it on for around 5 hours. The longer I left it on seemed to make a bit of difference, but honestly, the results weren't that great. My hair was a bit softer and even though I have fine hair it did not weigh it down which is a big bonus. But I have used better products for the same price, that last a lot longer and have much better results so I think I will be sticking to them. At least it didn't damage my hair.

Oh, and the smell that everyone seems to complain about...it isn't that bad.

on 5/17/2015 11:48:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I'm not 100% how much im into this, smell wise no it's not exciting but this isn't a daily use product so it's fine, you do have to use a lot so it doesn't go as far as your usual lush product. My hair wasn't 100% when I used this and it did help but wasn't like a miracle cream, I plan on trying again and I'll update this again!

on 5/17/2015 2:46:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

:( I'm sorry, but this just did not work for me. It did leave my hair feeling a little more conditioned, and did make it shinier and easier to brush. But the smell was horrendous on me. In the tub, and when applying it, I thought it was quite nice and interesting. Spicy, like chai tea or something gingery. When I washed it out my hair felt great, but after a couple of hours my body chemistry makes it smells like sick. It smelled so nice on my fiance, so I have no idea why it made my head smell like warm vomit.

on 5/1/2015 11:51:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have type 2a hair, meaning it is slighty wavy, with very fine/thin strands. It is prone to frizz and easily weight down, meaning I loose volume way to easy. My hair is in good condition, since I don't use heatstyling or colour it. (I have my natural brown colour).
I bought this just to maintain/or even make my hair healthier. This treatment didn't have any effect on my hair whatsoever.
it is expensive since I only got like 3 applications from one pot of this treatment. (And I only applied it from the ears and down, and my hair is shoulder-length).
It didnt even make my ends better!

cons:
-pricey
- dont work on normal hair
- scent not too nice

pros:
doesn't dry your hair/makes it worse.

on 3/29/2015 3:36:00 PM

Amazing this product saved my bleach fried hair from falling out. Love this stuff.

on 2/23/2015 2:31:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Have repurchased this product time and time again. I think I'm on my 4th or 5th pot since I found it and began using it as part of my beauty routine. So, warning right off the bat, the smell is extremely strong, and for me not the most pleasant in the world. The reason I deal with it and continue to use this product is because of the improvement I've seen in my hair.

I have incredibly fine, thin hair that breaks easily, and I have noticed a tremendous difference in the amount of breakage since I started using this product. I believe that it has helped in the elasticity of my hair as well as the overall health of it. Again, the smell is very hard for me to take, but I love the results.

Top Rated LUSH Products