July 31, 2014 | 1687 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Serious Skin Care - Reverse High Definition Diffuser with Argifirm

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2009 3:49:00 PM More reviews by rickisyed

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Now that my skin is much more normal now from Proactiv (I had very fussy abnormal skin before) I can try new products again!! .I dont like the smell at first but its not strong enough to bother me. This primer feels really good, has a cooling effect. No tingling or burning which I experience with other serious skin care products. Its white with bluish opal hue. Not sticky, absorbs quickly, non-drying silicone formula. I usually dont recommend SSC to my friends or family but I actually enjoy the reverse lift line very much, it doesnt break me out and doesnt contain harsh ingredients that Jennifer F puts in her products.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2009 9:51:00 PM More reviews by lizw217

I did like this as a primer. I like the consistency and it did not make me oily. However I only used this with liquid foundation and not with mineral foundation. It made my skin oily with mineral powder foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2009 3:54:00 AM More reviews by sweet_sorrow123

This product is fantastic!

I have tried a lot of primers and it has been a long road. I have oily dehydrated skin that is a flaky nightmare. This primer is a light white smooth lotion-like liquid. Over moisturizer only you can see a visual improvement in the appearance of your skin. It looks smoother and gives a slight soft focus finish. MMU and liquid foundations apply great over and helps to not accentuate my flakes. It controls my oilies a lot longer than any other powder, primer or oil-control product i have tried.

I haven't broken out from this product nor noticed any increased skin sensitivity. The packaging is great and the pump dispenses just the right amount of product. I'll definitely buy again, i'm already stressed over running out!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2006 9:35:00 PM More reviews by susan11

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I agree with the previous poster. An absolutely fabulous product! I used if for the first time today under my foundation and I look picture perfect! LOL! It will last a couple of months. Will definitely order again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2005 4:40:00 PM More reviews by Just_a_Hobby

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The foundation primer I have been looking for! Just looking at this primer you can tell it is different than all others! It is clear pearly iridesent color. The texture is a light weight semi cream gel. Not oily! Upon application my face looked instantly glowy and soft focus effect. I have super oily skin and this helps control my oilies. When I apply my foundation it just glides right on and stays put. My face looks natural and beautiful like I have a light following me around all day putting me in the perfect light for just me! I can also report NO BREAKOUTS! I got this as a sample but I can't wait to buy the full size. The sample lasted me 2 weeks! I have a full size on the way.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No