November 23, 2014 | 1063 users online

Top/Base Coats - Maybelline - Infinite Shine Extended Wear Base & Topcoat

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 12/12/2009 5:59:00 PM More reviews by mulhollanddrive

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Really good and inexpensive. Can be used as a basecoat, topcoat or as a clear coat by itself. I have repurched it plenty of times. It prevents staining and dries really fast. The only reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 was that it seems to be prone to bubbling if applied too thinly.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2006 10:24:00 PM More reviews by litchien

I picked up this bottle just because I was looking for substitute for another top coat I lost before. Cheap and top and base coat 2 in 1 was the reason I buy this. I didn't expect this to be very good quality because of the price. However, I am totally pleased and surprised, with such great price and the great quality!!! Brushes are very easy to apply and very quick drying my nails. I would buy again if I ever run out or lost another bottle of this. My HG top and base coat. Highly recommend!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2005 1:42:00 PM More reviews by glossgal_01

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This is a great cheap base/top coat in one. I love the fact that's it's all in one bottle, so less to fuss with. It's a high-shine product that does last a good deal of time. It thickens up a bit faster, but a drop of polish thinner takes care of that. It's so cheap, so I'll buy again.