October 31, 2014 | 855 users online

Foundations - Carita - PROGRESSIF ANTI-RIDES, teint lissant, anti-time foundation SPF 15

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2012 5:04:00 AM More reviews by JCM123

I personally didn't buy this product, but recently my mother has been looking even more radiant and beautiful than ever...so I had to find out why. Amongst several products she is using of this line (which appear to be amazing) she uses this foundation. I had to test it out... and its LOVELY. I have combination skin with a VERY oily t-zone. I cant vouch for its oil reducing properties for a whole day at work, but I have worn it on several occasions when I have been going out in the evening. The result is beautifully even and radiant skin, that doesn't look like I am wearing a mask. Its really sheer and a little goes a long way. I would say on both occasions I have used maybe half a pump, so I end up with a pea sized blob on the back of my hand that I work into my skin with my Real Techniques buffing brush. My most recent HG foundation Estee Lauder's Invisible fluid is running out and I am definitely going to be purchasing my own, however I am torn between this one and their Sublime Radiance Veil which isn't anti-aging so less moisturising and claims to leave a more matte finish, which may be better for me on a daily basis. I will update and review the other if I purchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2005 12:54:00 PM More reviews by doree_001

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Teint lissant is an anti-aging cream foundation. Contains derivatives of Vitamin C and E (and SPF 15). I'm so glad to discover this foundation, it is very soothing, caring but not too heavy, really nice comforting texture. What I especially like is that it gives a matte finish which is hard to find in rich & anti-aging foundations for mature skin and it is somehow weightless on the skin ( I find most of anti-aging foundations heavy and sticky!). I have it in No.2 (Beige Champagne) which is a perfect neutral beige, a tone that's very hard to find for me in other foundations.
Package is a 30 ml bottle with a pump. I will definitely repurchase and I highly recommend it.