July 28, 2014 | 1309 users online

Fragrances - Lancome - Miracle so Magic

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2014 4:35:00 PM More reviews by tinkerrbelle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

Powdery, cloying. Made me sneeze and gave me a headache.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2011 7:27:00 AM More reviews by nadeen4ever

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

this scent was too sweet for my liking ...it literally gave me headache so far...won't buy again

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2010 9:07:00 PM More reviews by LSButtercup

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this fragrance! Lost count of how many bottles I've had, but as soon as I found out it was discontinued (At least in Argentina, where I live) I ran out ang got the 3 botles my counter had left.. That's how much I like it.. I also get so may compliments when I wear it!!! Hope it comes back eventually so i can get like 20 more bottles :D

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2010 1:29:00 PM More reviews by dandiberta

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I don't know if is the pink of the packaging or the sweet scent but i like this perfume alot. this is the perfume i wear to work and school. is sweet but fresh and not to strong

not my HG but it is part of my musts

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2009 10:25:00 AM More reviews by patpatpatpat

I'm not really a perfume person, but this is my go to fragrance. I take this with me everywhere, just in case. It's feminine and inoffensive. I'm no perfume expert so to me and if I were to describe it I would say it's "romantic roses"! There are lots of rose fragrances on the market, but I find those really overpowering and a bit scary... Lasts well even with only 1 spritz. I like the bottle, maybe that's what attracted me to it in the first place. Will definitely buy again.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/7/2009 1:15:00 AM More reviews by mycaitie

I find the bottle very femine and appealing, but i feel like it doesnt go with the scent. I thought it would be light and floral, and to my dismay the scent is too strong. It makes me wanna sneeze! I only smell the floral essence on the first spray then it dries down to a high scent which is not really for a day thing :s

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2008 6:07:00 PM More reviews by anglomania86

I've had this perfume for the past 2 years and love it. It's become pretty much my signature scent! For an eau de parfum, it's not too overpowering but lasts all day. As we all know the same perfume is different on everybody and this one is lovely on me!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2008 1:53:00 AM More reviews by Nagomimakuri

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I actually stumbled on this perfume at an airport Duty Free store while looking for my regular Gucci envy me. I'm glad I found it though, as it was half the price of the Gucci perfume for the same size, while also having a soft feminine floral scent. Being an eau de parfum, the scent lasts for many hours and smells even better over time once its middle notes surface. I have also received many compliments when wearing this perfume, which is a plus. Gucci envy me was my favourite for the last three years before discovering Miracle so magic, and now I'm hooked on this Lancome one!

Edit: I can't believe they've discontinued this great scent! :( I had to resort to buying an extra bottle at a perfume outlet store before it completely disappears from the market!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/30/2008 8:34:00 AM More reviews by amntariq

I recieved this product as a wedding a present. And i want to say its not my style at all. It has a very strong rosy smell which is quite unbearable at times. But for some reason my husband loves it on me so much that if i wear it in the bedroom, he can smell it from the other room and comes running. He is the only reaon i ever wear it but only at home. The bottle is so huge that it will probably last me a long time and i am definetly not repurchasing again. I am afraid of wearing it outside lest people dislike it so much as i do.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2008 7:18:00 AM More reviews by eiviz

Wow,
I am in love with this perfume! It reminds me of my childhood, because when I was little, my mum used to have a perfume which smelled very similar to Miracle So Magic.
Very soft and pretty scent