November 26, 2014 | 1804 users online

Lip Gloss - Bourjois - Effet 3-D Glossy Lipstick Beige Theoric 16

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2011 3:34:00 PM More reviews by headcat

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is my favorite nude gloss. It glides very nicely and isn't sticky. It's nude but it actually shows up on my lips. My skin is fairly light and ruddy but I think most people would look great in this shade. My lips are not dark but so many light-medium shades don't show up at all on my lips (even ones that aren't very sheer), or the color ends up looking strange on top of my natural lip color. This gloss looks wonderful on my lips! It's shiny but not sparkly and the shade is a medium nude with a tiny bit of pinkness--it doesn't have a reddish tone like a lot of brown cosmetics. My only issue is with the lid. It always twists off of the wand. Oh well, I'll deal with it so that I can have pretty lips. Muah!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2011 4:10:00 AM More reviews by colourfulapple

Ulta was having an offer. All Bourjois products were going for $4.99. What a good deal.

It is a brownish-pink gloss that is not too sticky. From the packaging, it looks like it has shimmers but when you apply it, you can't see it. For reference, I am NC#30 and this gloss is the perfect nude lip for me. At first, I thought it would be too brown, but when on the lip it's more nude-rose.

The staying power is not that great and it will wear off when eating or drinking, but I don't mind it at all. It has a yummy vanilla/cherry smell, and tastes delicious. The other great thing about this lip gloss is the applicator. I seldom see this brush-like applicator with lip glosses. The brush is small and stiff so it dispenses the right amount of gloss. The brush glides on easily and applies the gloss evenly. One coat is enough for each lip.

Love it! I'm going to keep using it for a long time..

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2010 2:07:00 PM More reviews by Vittoriak

I love this lipgloss. The perfect 'my lips but better' colour. I don't really find any glitters in this thing, and that is why I love it so much. The texture is nice. Not overly watery, not super sticky either. One thing bad about it is the packaging. It is nice, but the words and pattern on the tube comes off easily.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/16/2009 9:43:00 PM More reviews by cecikierk

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

I have not bought a single lipgloss since 7th grade since I hate the stickiness that comes with most lipglosses. Someone gave me this lipgloss as a cell phone charm as a party favor. After I tried it, I bought a full sized one. The color is great and it's really moist and my lips won't dry out after wiping it off. My only complaint is I can feel the grittiness of the glitter in it on my lips.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2009 2:10:00 PM More reviews by SnapesLove

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

A lovely pinky/brown, browny/pink neutral with beautiful shine. Has a brush applicator which normally I avoid like the plague because of horrible experiences with splaying (Bobbie Brown)...but this brush is short and firm, yet not "stiff", which prevents splaying and enables me to apply it without worrying about half of it going up my nostrils due to a splayed brush. Feels great on, very moisturizing, with loads and loads of healthy-looking, gorgeous shine. I got this one and Rose Symbolic at Ulta yesterday, and am very pleased with them both. See my review for Rose Symbolic. I will be taking both of these on vacation with me in July. Lite and pretty, both can be applied without a mirror, especially since these actually have a well-made brush applicator, which makes a nice change from other brands with differently made brushes. Beige Theoric is of course the more neutral of the two I got, and I love it..when no other gloss seems to look just right with what I'm wearing, Beige Theoric brings everything together beautifully.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2007 11:54:00 PM More reviews by ziggy_medusa

Me: LLL NC/W 20ish with Brown Hair/Eyes. I really like this gloss alot (pic in profile wearing it). Pros: Nice creamy pinkish-nude brown on my pigmented lips - doesnt wash me out. Nice texture, no sparkles and decent lasting power for a gloss. It isnt a cheap gloss but it isnt expensive here in Australia either. It is maybe lower-mid range. Cons: I find the packaging quite tacky looking with the plastic goldish capped wand but still a nice gloss so i dont really mind. It is floral fragranced which some might not like - I personally find it smells like violets and i really like it. Recomended gloss especially for those girls with pink lips who want to tone them down without looking like you smeared concealer on them.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2007 9:13:00 AM More reviews by tygress

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This was my first Bourjois lipgloss purchase and I must say that so far I am super-impressed with this one! I'm an NC40 and nude tones almost never look right on me but this one definitely takes the cake. The color is smooth and lasts for a long time. The scent is a little weird but I can deal with it. When I run out of this one I definitely plan to repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2007 8:02:00 AM More reviews by Genitalien

Even though I normally go for lipsticks since they are less sticky I really love this gloss and its subtle beige colour. It makes my lips look polished. The tube is long lasting but I would definitely buy again just for this colour. It doesn't feel sticky on the lips themselves, meaning that your lips won't be glued together, but in case your hair flies in your face, some hairs will stick to your lips. No sparkle or shimmer, just shine, and that's how I like it. Of course it will wear off immediately after kissing, but it will last through a meal or a couple of drinks. The scent is strong, but it doesn't bother me. At least it's not as nauseous as those of MAC's tinted lip conditioners. Oh, and the tube looks really pretty too!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2007 2:32:00 AM More reviews by kalouda

amazing thing! i was looking for sth for my smokey eyes look and this is THE gloss! nice texture and it goes for hours!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2007 7:10:00 PM More reviews by rjez

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Wonderful color and texture. I didn't intend to purchase this but noticed the colors and started playing around.

This is THE nude color I've been looking for! It's a soft rose beige that has enough color and shine so I don't look like a cadaver. Most 'nude' colors look really flat on me or make me look sallow. Enough rose to add color and enough beige to look YLBB. continued >>