Dove Smooth & Soft Anti-Frizz Cream

3.8

Price: $

Price: $

on 4/12/2012 11:28:00 AM

I believe that they've reformulated this and changed the packaging on it. I used to swear by this product on my damp hair before blow drying and/or straightening. The new version of this, Care + Style frizz control serum creme just came out in the Walmart near my place. I picked it up to replace the above, old version. It's thick and creamy and kind of melts into a serum type product when you start to smooth it through your hair.

I like the packaging because I have alot of control over how much product is dispensed and a little goes a really long way. The smell is the classic Dove product smell that I've always loved. I still use it in my damp hair as usual, however, I wear human hair extensions almost everyday. I'm too lazy to wash and condition them all the time so after a week or so of wear they look pretty beaten, scraggly and stringy with fried ends. This cream works miracles. It smoothes the extensions without making them look heavy or greasy. It has honestly prolonged the life of my extensions, I'm sure of it!

on 1/9/2011 2:18:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

This works very well in my long thick coarse hair. I towel dry my hair then work a dollop of this through it and twist it up in a bun. The next morning I have soft smooth waves.

on 6/27/2010 7:37:00 PM

I love this product! I call it the hair lotion, because after straightening or curling my hair, this thing makes my hair look so soft and shiny. Of course, it's not really a styling product, aside from the fact that it makes the short hair goes flat down, thus giving you a more polished look. Oh an the smell is nice!

I gave it 4 stars, because I would have preferred if the anti-frizz lasts a bit longer. Oh an the smell is nice!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I used 2 bottles of this product before trying Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum. During that period of ignorance, I liked the results I got with the Dove cream: soft scent, a bit of frizz control, and no added weight. For the price, it's decent. But it can't hold a candle to PM SSS for performance (or scent!), so I won't be repurchasing.

on 8/1/2009 8:55:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

love this because it's soo lightweight and smells great! it hashed out my frizz and made my hair very smooth and soft. I use it on both wet and dry hair and just can't get enough of it! The pump makes it super easy to use and control how much comes out; so another reason to love this.

on 5/19/2009 6:58:00 PM

I stil use this because i smells GREAT but it didn't do much for my hair at all. I love the lightweight formula, didn't weigh my hair down. But after about 20 minutes al the frizz was back :/

on 1/24/2009 3:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

makes my hair shiny, less frizzy, more healthy-looking, without seeming greasy or crunchy. also it smells WONDERFUL, like most dove products do. ill definitely buy this again :)

on 12/21/2008 1:58:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Cool

Love this! Smells lovely and clean. A small amount goes a long way, and this stuff is way cheap. Gets rid of frizz and tames flyaways without weighing down my oily hair at all

on 10/23/2008 9:31:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I have really curly and frizzy hair and this product didnt work for me. I felt like I needed a palm full for it to do anything. Not good for my hair but mabe for finer hair?

on 8/21/2008 3:36:00 AM

I have thick, long, straight black hair with minimal damage. I very, very rarely blow-dry, curl, straighten my hair, rarely even comb/brush it, lol. Since I have thick hair, the flyaways are really noticeable. I find that this stuff only kind of tames my fly-aways but it works great as a detangler and the product does not build-up in my hair. I rub 3 pumps into my hands and smooth/comb it through my hair with my fingers and my hair is instantly detangled and relatively straight. It smells lovely and doesn't leave residue on my hands. I haven't experienced any scalp problems with this. I would buy this again, but not as an anti-frizz product, but a good-smelling detangler.

Popular Styling Products