November 23, 2014 | 1198 users online

Styling Products - Dove - Flexible Hold Non-aerosol Hairspray

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2012 8:36:00 PM More reviews by Jennlw5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Having fine, straight hair and a style that doesn't need much hairspray I have always found it difficult to find a hairspray that isn't sticky, crunchy and weigh my flat hair down. I was so happy to find this! I usually use Tresemme ultra fine mist which is excellent but I can't always find it on the shelf so this is a great find for me. The smell I find is pleasant too. Definately will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2011 10:55:00 PM More reviews by purrbox5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

This is actually for the Extra Hold N.A. version...I love it! The scent is nice, not too overpowering. It holds well without making your hair feel stiff & best of all, it's affordable! Can't beat that. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2011 12:49:00 AM More reviews by laydiep

Love this stuff! I have been using it for years. I use it every time I curl my hair. (which in my opinion is the best use for it. If you are teasing for volume, this is not the hairspray to use) It holds my curls all day/night without making my hair crunchy. Your hair remains soft/touchable and the smell is clean. As mentioned in another review, the picture is wrong. It's in a clear blue spray bottle and very affordable, if I remember it's under $5. My only gripe is I don't find it at all the drugstores near me.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2010 9:52:00 AM More reviews by aletheis

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this hairspray - it isn't stiff or hard. It simply supports and holds the hair. Great for short hair, as it won't overwhelm the style. The scent is light and fresh - the opposite of other, nauseating hairsprays.

I really think this is awesome value for money. However, the picture above the review is incorrect, I think. My bottle is clear blue and oblong.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/11/2010 10:48:00 AM More reviews by heathermrm

Works well as a gentle hold hairspray and I do mean gentle (as in light hold). I notice no buildup after many days of usage, doesn't dull my hair (doesn't add shine either, but I didn't expect it to) and its inexpensive. For my casual days, this works nicely. However, on my work days or special occasion days, I do prefer TiGi Bedhead Masterpiece which is a strong hold h/s that holds my volume all day. If you do not require a h/s to uphold volume, but just to keep your style in place lightly, this is a good product to try. O yes, and I enjoy the light scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2010 8:50:00 PM More reviews by Shorty28799

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My favorite hair spray. Compliments on the smell, long after it's been sprayed it in, I can get it at Target or Wal-mart for $1 (travel size).

rated 2 of 5 on 11/10/2009 7:32:00 PM More reviews by PiNKxxSUGARx3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

this hairspray smells really good.
it just doesn't have a strong hold. at all.
i know it's "flexible hold" but my curls completely fall out with this hairspray. it isn't my hair texture because i've used other hairsprays that hold my curls all day and sometimes even till the next day..i don't recommend buying this for spraying after you curl your hair. maybe for teasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2009 5:03:00 PM More reviews by starlite714

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is *my favorite* light-all day hairspray ever. It isn't stiff and it doesn't dry hard, just "flexible" like it claims. It leaves my hair shiny and frizz-free, something I find hard to attain with serum alone. I spray it onto dry hair, usually still warm from the blow dryer, let it sit for a sec or 2, (til it's dry basically), then I curl 1 inch sections with my flatiron. My hair doesn't hold the curls without it, and the curls last around a day and a half. (I have to wash my hair everyday anyways). It's really cheap and I buy it in large quantities whenever there is a sale. LOVE!! <3

BTW I have some pictures up of my hair curled with Dove hairspray in it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2009 12:41:00 PM More reviews by PhxSunsGirl

a great hairspray for next to nothing!! It smells clean and doesn't leave a sticky feeling in my hair that alot of hairsprays can have. All around great product!!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/25/2009 12:55:00 PM More reviews by teresa1083

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

I love this hairspray. It give great touchable hold and it smells so wonderful. I have people asking what perfume i am wearing when i use the product! Will re-purchase for sure!