July 28, 2014 | 1770 users online

Concealers - L'Oreal - True Match Super-Blendable Concealer

rated 3 of 5 on 7/22/2014 5:29:00 PM More reviews by KBennettxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This concealer is pretty decent but it doesn't provide the coverage I wanted especially under my eyes. I have very dark circles and it barely covered it, but it does work well with spots. Overall it is an okay concealer.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/5/2014 8:20:00 PM More reviews by alishee

It's blendable, cheap and natural looking.
Too bad it's invisible.
This concealer is good in theory but has very bad coverage from my experience.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/27/2014 11:37:00 PM More reviews by Edlovingirl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I ABSOLUTELY love this concealer! Its true, it is super blend-able! It gives great coverage! BUT its overpriced! I wish they made the little containers bigger! They give you so little of then product! Other than that i absolutely love it! It even comes in my color its great i can never find my skin tone color in anything!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/2/2014 9:51:00 AM More reviews by jshuipetitefille

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

At first, I was really impressed with this mascara. It really holds true to its name - true match - this is the first time I found the right color for an undereye concealer. When I apply it on my under eye area, it just looks so smooth. One thing is stopping me from buying this though - it creases like crazy. If you live in a really humid and hot environment, this won't last and it will intensify your undereye creases. I have tried setting with powder but it doesn't work. Maybe because it's too creamy? I don't know. I am not gonna purchase again because of this.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/29/2014 11:33:00 PM More reviews by allthingsmakeupnbeauty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I recently purchased this in W 4-5 and N 1-2-3. This will be my 3rd tube of W4-5 that I've used. I seriously love it. For reference, up until recently, I'd been struggling with mild to moderate adult acne all over my face and occasionally on my neck. I consider myself to be oily and acne-prone. Combating this insecurity had been a constant pain resulting in many hours of online research and products tried to see if anything could help. Nothing worked. I finally came across reviews of facials oils/natural better quality beauty remedies and haven't looked back since. My skin is the clearest it's been in over 14years. I do get 1-2 tiny pimples every few days do to working in a high humidity enviroment(dog groomer) but they usually go away over night do to my nightime facial oil routine. I currently have slightly dark circles under my eyes and mild to medium discoloration on my cheeks temples and jawline from previous break outs all in which this concealor completely covers. W4-5 matches my skin perfectly. Im NC25-30. I'd consider the coverage to. be medium but buildable. Blends amazingly. When I'm not doing full coverage makeup, I like to apply this after my moisturizer and primer on any discoloration or pimple and blend it out with my Elf flawless concealor brush in the studio line. I then set with translucent powder and thats it. My skin looks even but still natural. Highlighting with concealor is a technique im trying out so I went out and picked up N123. I figured the peachy tone of it might do better at covering my moderate dark circles as well and it does! my face looks brighter. Didnt seem to settle into my fine lines too much. Again I want to mention that I'm extremely oily but this concealor stayed in place 4-5hours for me. A slight dusting of powder helps to keep the shine away while I'm wearing the concealor. Most importantly though, this doesn't break me out. That's my number one gripe with products. If it in anyway irritates my skin...Overall, definitely a makeup staple and will continue to repurchase for as long as they make them. One complaint; kind of pricey at the drugstores. around $7-8 at big box stores, $9-11 at drugstores.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2014 2:09:00 AM More reviews by lizzieee007

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this concealer! It's multi purpose, non irritating, lightweight, doesn't break me out and it's completely undectectable on the skin! It isn't drying or greasy, it feels and looks just like skin. It's also buildable, doesn't crease or get cakey and it wears all day. It's a thin texture and has a brush applicator.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/4/2014 2:49:00 PM More reviews by LarissaQ

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

It didn't work for me.
I only can use it on dark spots because under the eye it creases a lot, it gets into my fine lines, making them bigger then they actually are, i'm 25 so i don't have wrinkles, but this formula makes my fine lines looks like it.
It doesn't last.
I won't buy this again...

rated 2 of 5 on 5/1/2014 11:15:00 AM More reviews by Nugen07

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've tried this concealer twice now, and I don't like it that much. The consistency is okay, not too thick, but it doesn't seem to stay in place for me. I bought this specifically for undereye cirles, but I'd go for something less liquidy. If anything, I think this would be okay for blemishes on dry skin.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/28/2014 2:23:00 PM More reviews by BrightWhiteHeart

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I saw this product on a YouTube makeup tutorial and liked the results it seemed to have on the gal doing the video. For me though, this product wasn't very blendable. Even with a stippling brush or ring finger. I couldn't get the smooth continuous finish I was looking for. So, I returned it.

It wasn't oily or flakey. I just didn't like how it looked on my skin. Especially around my eyes.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/24/2014 5:37:00 PM More reviews by Amichellee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this product i have dark circles under my eyes and i like to use this product for under my eyes and the light/medium is a perfect shade for me. It also blends pretty well for me