December 21, 2014 | 1795 users online

Concealers - L'Oreal - True Match Super-Blendable Concealer

rated 4 of 5 on 12/18/2014 3:47:00 AM More reviews by lalalovee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Its ok but burned my eyed

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2014 1:07:00 PM More reviews by rosiejnes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

AMAZING CONCEALER!

This was such a great price at my drugstore so a I picked it up anyway, and this did not disappoint!
This concealer blends really well and instantly covered any dark circles I had under my eyes, looking flawless + natural at the same time, it also was a good colour match for me ( 002 vanilla ) which was good!:)

Another thing is that this concealer did not break me out at all, which is SUPER good as I have sensitive skin and am always quite nervous about new products such as concealers!

Definitely pick this up, this is a great product that is really good quality, a great buy!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2014 9:12:00 AM More reviews by MikaVick94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like these concealers! they are really easy to work with creamy blendable and good shades just like the foundation. I find these concealers brightning and medium coverage the applicator is a doe foot or a little brush which makes it easy to apply. I use this under my eyes and have NEVER had problems with creasing!? its crazy lol espcially when I set it with powder I love it It covers blemashes pretty well also but not full coverage I can still sometimes see a litte redness but for under eyes its amazing. the only downside is the amount of product you get its so small...wish they'd make them bigger cuz 12.00 is pricey but oh well I like it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2014 11:29:00 PM More reviews by wiwi45678

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this concealer because it is pigmented and comes in a variety of different shades suitable for many people. Does not cake up or crease throughout the day. I found the small brush wonderful in applying to my face. Easy to blend, I use my Real Techniques concealer brush to first brush it out, then I pat with my fingers to set it. Great product, great concealer, and I will definately be repurchasing.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/7/2014 7:43:00 PM More reviews by CosmoFan12

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I picked this up at Rite Aid because they were having a 'buy one,get the next for 50% off' sale and considering L'OREAL is rather pricey for a drugstore brand , I take advantage of a savings.
I had the shade N-1*2*3, which is fair/light neutral. The shade matched nicely and went on smoothly but the blending ability is not what is advertized. It's design is like a crayon and acts as one. It's dragging under the eyes and anywhere else on your face that is delicate. It also has a tendency to cake just a little however it doesn't settle into lines at all. It has a creamy consistency but is not greasy in any way. It's matte -like finish kind of makes for a drying look somewhat. I was puzzled that it's effect was like I mentioned since it applies so smoothly. I give it 3 lippies for shade matching but it's somewhat chalky and slightly waxy finish.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/9/2014 8:41:00 AM More reviews by ACVR

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

It was a good concelaer if you think of texture and coverage, but the shading is off. Maybe the foundation color and powder were a hit, but the concealer shade is just not right. I used it first on my under eyes. At first it looked good, but it turned orange after a while. It's normal for some concelaer to turn orage when you used over the face, but it's odd when it happens under the eyes also. I didn't like it beucase of the shade, but everything else was nice.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2014 6:47:00 AM More reviews by lollsazz

I usually buy higher-end concealers: Kanebo, YSL, or at least Clarins of Make Up For Ever. Well, lately I don't have $40-70 to spend on the concealers I usually buy, and I'm running out for something that can cover my undereye circles. Understnd me right: some high-end concealers for under the eyes are actually pretty good: they both cover and have ingredients that reduces dark circles and wrinkles (for example Kanebo), but for when I don't have the money, the important thing is to get something that:

1) doesn't hurt my skin (doesn't cause rashes or dryness - I have dry skin)
2) looks good for a long time (doesn't crease during the day)
3) covers enough

First off: I bought this concealer specifically for under my eyes: it is quite creamy and only light medium coverage. I don't really have any blemishes, just undereye circles and very sligh pigmentation around my nose and mouth after blemishes. For these areas, this concealer is good. It:
- covers enough (not full coverage under my eyes though, which is totally fine)
- doesn't dry out skin under eyes, or anywhere else
- lasts the whole day without creasing or rolling up in balls or separating in any other way
- it looks good
- cheap (I bought mine for $12 on sale, which is cheap where I live)
- easy to work with: doesn't dry too fast and doesn't thug on the skin when I blend this

I would probaly not recommend this for blemishes: it's not very pigmented and too moisturizing for that, I think - it would probably slide around.

About the colours: where I live there are 4: 1, 2, 4 and 5. 1 is for fair skin (down to N10), neutral colour. 2 is about an NC15 and 4 is about an NC20-25. I don't remember nr 5 - it was obviously too dark. 2 was a bit too light for me, while 4 was a perfect match for my general skin tone. I chose 2 for my undereyes - it oxidizes very slightly and brightens up the area.

All in all, this is a good quality concealer for those who want something to use under their eyes, have normal-dry skin, and want something of good quality for a low price.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/24/2014 12:39:00 AM More reviews by MichPaon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

If you are trying to hide large or lots of blemishes I would suggest something a little stronger! The reason for this being is because the few times Ive used the product to hid pimples, it has not done a great job and the redness comes back after a few hours! However, I found this product best for hiding bags under my eyes!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2014 2:57:00 AM More reviews by Hkc123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I purchased this concealer in two shades when Kmart was having their huge makeup clearance sale. It was super cheap and after falling in love with the true match foundation, I snatched them up. I purchased the lightest shades in the warm and cool tones. This foundation is very similar to the foundation. Great coverage and awesome color match. I would buy it again full price. I have oily skin so I can't comment on wear time, but it does seem to stay on until my skin starts to get shiny. I recommend this :) I sometimes mix the colors, or use one or the other as I have neautral skin tone and neither one shows up any different.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/8/2014 7:03:00 AM More reviews by hmllr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is not working for me. I got the shade W4-5. It does not conceal any spots and especially dark eye circles in anyway. It looks cakey and out of place under the eye. Also it doesnt last long. I would not recommend this to anyone