L'Oreal True Match Super-Blendable Concealer

3.5

AQUA / WATER / EAU • CYCLOPENTASILOXANE • HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE • GLYCERIN SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE • PROPYLENE GLYCOL • TITANIUM DIOXIDE • OZOKERITE • PHENOXYETHANOL • MAGNESIUM SULFATE • DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE • DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE • METHYLPARABEN • ACRYLATES COPOLYMER • BUTYLPARABEN ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE • ALUMINA • MAGNESIUM ASCORBYL PHOSPHATE • CALCIUM PANTETHEINE SULFONATE • DEXTRAN SULFATE • SILICA [+/- MAY CONTAIN : CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE • CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491 / IRON OXIDES MICA ]

on 8/29/2015 10:37:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is one of the cheapest concealers I know but I super love it, especially for cover-ups on my under eye area.
The product is cream-like in terms of texture when dispensed out of the tube, but it's really lightweight and true to its name because it is easy to blend out. I only use this for my under eye area and I find that a little goes a long way. It doesn't crease, though wear time is roughly somewhere between 4-5 hours if I'm not sweating much.
I set this concealer with the L'oreal True match super blendable powder and it's just magical!

on 8/26/2015 4:56:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Three years ago i went through a bottle of this.It was good as a concealer and only creased a little even though i never set it as i hardly wore any other makeup then. I recently repurchased this and realised how good this formula really is after i have tried so many other concealers. It is light weight, blends beautifully into the skin and doesnt crease once u set it with powder. i put it under mineral powder foundation and it works well. I enjoy the thin texture and gd coverage it gives.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

The morning I was going to take school pictures, I realized that I had a huge red circle on my cheek that was visible past my foundation, I realized this while eating lunch. Luckily for me, there was a walgreens right next door, and I picked up this product because I had heard some decent things. I was running late and had less than two minutes before I had to go so I put it on praying for a miracle, it blended into my skin perfectly and covered all of the redness! I was especially amazed because a concealer had never successfully done that for me before. I would give it five lippies, but I have yet to try it on my undereyes over my foundation.

on 7/20/2015 8:55:00 AM

I love this concealer!!!! I have been looking for a full coverage to use as an under eye highlight. In the maybelline fit me, the lightest shade is still too dark. I got this in shade 2, as shade 1 was out of stock, and it's lighter then fit me shade 1!! It's a perfect colour!! Super blendable with full coverage, sits nicely over my under eye moisturizer. Favourite concealer!!

on 7/4/2015 11:02:00 AM

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

The brush of the concealer is convenient for spot and undereye applications but the coverage is just little to medium coverage. Texture is very lightweight yet creamy. It is moisturising enough to not crease when applied under my eyes but it does not cover my scars or even the redness around my nose. I have only just gotten it a week back but I'm already searching for a better concealer.

on 6/27/2015 10:48:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Bought this concealer because i was needing less coverage and loving the true match foundation i thought that this would be my second love. I've only used the product once and i got a little pimple in each spot i applied it in. Usually makeup doesnt break me out so i was super bummed. The formula is a little on the sticky side ... seems a little weird. It does do a good job with concealing undereye circles. I'll give it that. Overall MEGA fail especially for the price.

on 6/27/2015 4:23:00 AM

I am cheap in the sense that I refuse to fork out any money for a concealer. Instead, I simply build up liquid foundation and expect it to do the job. However, because of a recent breakout that even my Naked Skin could not salvage, I decided that it was time to hit the drugstore.

I'm giving this a 3 for its price because L'oreal prices are marked up in Asia; I paid a good 15 dollars on top of a 4 dollar discount during Watson's members-only mega sale.

The concealer itself is a little more runny than it is creamy. I like how it matches my skintone pretty well. Most drugstore foundations/concealers don't come in an array of shades to choose from here, so I was impressed. I brush the concealer on the back of my hand and use a clean finger to pick it up and dab it on my face, rather than use the brush itself.

I know longetivity isn't exactly what this product is marketed for (actually, what is? The super-blendability?), but I expected at least a couple of hours wear from it. After an hour or so, it fades, which makes my skin look really off because the liquid foundation underneath makes the blemishes look greyish.

on 6/21/2015 1:07:00 PM

This is a great everyday concealer, it blends nicely and I find sits on the skin very well and lasts a long time when powdered.

on 6/9/2015 11:34:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I've been using this for 2 years now and it never fails me! Everytime I try a new concealer, I always go back to this afterwards. It lives up to its name. I use this basically on anything; blemishes, dark circles, highlight, etc.?The only thing I don't like about this product is its packaging; it gets messy over time. Everything else is fine :)

on 4/25/2015 3:23:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have the 'vanilla' shade and it works quite well to neutralise the area under my eyes and on/around my nose. It goes on easily and blends well, even if I'm just using my finger. However, it's quite light and therefore not very effective on redness.

The main issue I have with the concealer is that it tends to dry my skin. Whilst it doesn't cause any irritation, it does cling to dryness and just makes it drier.

If you have oily or normal skin it might work, but I wouldn't recommend for dry skin.