L'Oreal True Match Super-Blendable Concealer

3.5

AQUA / WATER / EAU • CYCLOPENTASILOXANE • HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE • GLYCERIN SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE • PROPYLENE GLYCOL • TITANIUM DIOXIDE • OZOKERITE • PHENOXYETHANOL • MAGNESIUM SULFATE • DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE • DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE • METHYLPARABEN • ACRYLATES COPOLYMER • BUTYLPARABEN ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE • ALUMINA • MAGNESIUM ASCORBYL PHOSPHATE • CALCIUM PANTETHEINE SULFONATE • DEXTRAN SULFATE • SILICA [+/- MAY CONTAIN : CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE • CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491 / IRON OXIDES MICA ]

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Blendable, yes, but does not last, creases, and breaks me out. Only lasts for a couple hours before it wipes away. The match is alright. I would only recommend this if you have dry skin and aren`t prone to breakage, and I am the quite the opposite of this. I do think they did a good job on the packaging, I like the use of a brush to lightly dab or sweep across the face instead of a spongey bacteria-prone applicator.

on 2/22/2015 5:46:00 PM

I love this concealer! The price is great and it covers by dark circles very well without creasing.

on 2/14/2015 1:46:00 PM

It has good coverage and will cover both minor blemishes and under eye circles. However, I prefer the Maybelline under eye dark circle eraser so I will not repurchase

on 2/13/2015 8:07:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This concealer has been my HG for the past 6 months. I seriously don't know what I'd do without it.

I have SEVERELY sensitive skin. Like, if it is touched the wrong way I'll break out. While researching on CosDNA I found that this concealer had the least irritants and acne triggers out of everything else I looked at. I still think that if I loaded it up, it might cause a pimple, but I have never had a break out reaction from it.

The consistency is a smooth creaminess, and while it isn't heavy duty coverage, the consistency allows it to be built up. It takes some blending to make it look natural, but as it sets it melts into your skin. It has also never dried my skin out, and I have very dry skin (I use a heavy duty moisturizer under it). I tend to set it with my foundation which is slightly water resistant, and that helps it stay in place all day. I use the Fair-light in the warm tone in the winter, it and it seems to blend into my skin tone well. They have a range of warm, neutral, and cool tones to choose from which seems like a good selection.

I use this in conjunction with my MUFE Face and Body, and together they blend seamlessly as they are similar in consistency. This little concealer is so versatile, I often use it by itself and blend into my blotchy spots for quick makeup days. I find the best way to use it is to dab it on the trouble spots, let sit for a minute, and then to blend it out with a finger etc.

The price is of course a bit steep for what you get, per usual, and the packaging is ok - not the most hygienic but not the worst either. The cap is a brush inside the bottle, which is pretty sturdy and easy to carry around for quick touch-ups.

Overall I absolutely adore this concealer. Usually with drugstore products my enthusiasm wanes over time for them, but this one has held up over time. HG status.

on 2/10/2015 8:41:00 PM

I love the Loreal True Match concealer. It is super blendable and quite natural. I use it on a daily basis with my Mac Studio Fix powder as it gives you quite a matte finish. I have also just purchased the Laura Mercier secret brightening powder in #2 so will be trying to set this with my concealer. I use this concealer to mainly highlight under my eyes, bridge of my nose and a little on my forehead. I prefer to blend this concealer with a beauty blender or my fingers as it is really creamy. I also don't use a lot of product. A little goes a long way. Definitely recommend this product as it is also very affordable.

on 12/18/2014 3:47:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Its ok but burned my eyed

on 12/3/2014 1:07:00 PM

AMAZING CONCEALER!

This was such a great price at my drugstore so a I picked it up anyway, and this did not disappoint!
This concealer blends really well and instantly covered any dark circles I had under my eyes, looking flawless + natural at the same time, it also was a good colour match for me ( 002 vanilla ) which was good!:)

Another thing is that this concealer did not break me out at all, which is SUPER good as I have sensitive skin and am always quite nervous about new products such as concealers!

Definitely pick this up, this is a great product that is really good quality, a great buy!

on 11/23/2014 9:12:00 AM

I really like these concealers! they are really easy to work with creamy blendable and good shades just like the foundation. I find these concealers brightning and medium coverage the applicator is a doe foot or a little brush which makes it easy to apply. I use this under my eyes and have NEVER had problems with creasing!? its crazy lol espcially when I set it with powder I love it It covers blemashes pretty well also but not full coverage I can still sometimes see a litte redness but for under eyes its amazing. the only downside is the amount of product you get its so small...wish they'd make them bigger cuz 12.00 is pricey but oh well I like it.

on 11/11/2014 11:29:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this concealer because it is pigmented and comes in a variety of different shades suitable for many people. Does not cake up or crease throughout the day. I found the small brush wonderful in applying to my face. Easy to blend, I use my Real Techniques concealer brush to first brush it out, then I pat with my fingers to set it. Great product, great concealer, and I will definately be repurchasing.

on 11/7/2014 7:43:00 PM

I picked this up at Rite Aid because they were having a 'buy one,get the next for 50% off' sale and considering L'OREAL is rather pricey for a drugstore brand , I take advantage of a savings.
I had the shade N-1*2*3, which is fair/light neutral. The shade matched nicely and went on smoothly but the blending ability is not what is advertized. It's design is like a crayon and acts as one. It's dragging under the eyes and anywhere else on your face that is delicate. It also has a tendency to cake just a little however it doesn't settle into lines at all. It has a creamy consistency but is not greasy in any way. It's matte -like finish kind of makes for a drying look somewhat. I was puzzled that it's effect was like I mentioned since it applies so smoothly. I give it 3 lippies for shade matching but it's somewhat chalky and slightly waxy finish.