August 27, 2014 | 1896 users online

Lip Gloss - NARS - Orgasm

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2014 8:41:00 PM More reviews by VeruskaRai

Sexy, gorgeous, and seductive. This is a peachy and pinky gloss at the same time so it's so universal. The fact that there's really no smell and that it's not super goopy only makes me love it more. There's a reason for it's cult like following and I'm happy I joined the cult.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/26/2014 11:22:00 PM More reviews by napkinz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I returned this to sephora. $26 is too much for a mediocre lip gloss. it's very pretty but just not worth the price. it's lasting power is okay because it is fairly sticky. I bought Rimmel's All Day Seduction which is supposed to be a dupe (and it's only $5)

rated 3 of 5 on 5/22/2014 2:11:00 PM More reviews by Gigit77

Got this as a free sample from Sephora. It's nice, but the colour doesn't last. Like all sheer lipsticks and glosses, you have to reapply very often which I don't like. I probably won't buy his again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2014 10:25:00 AM More reviews by ivyn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

It's my first Nars' lipgloss so I had high expectation given the price and brand reputation. I guess it didn't let me down. The texture is sticky and long lasting. The colour is a bit pale when compares to my lipgloss collection, however it does compliment my lip colour quite well. It's more suited for spring/ summer.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2014 9:54:00 AM More reviews by CharismaSL

I really wanted to like this lip gloss but it just showed up as an extremely frosted (and I mean frosted!!!) gold colour on my lips. it didn't suit me at all. Didn't think it was possible but it made me look borderline washed-out. It looks beautiful when swatched but not for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2014 6:47:00 PM More reviews by anpage

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This gloss is a perfect shade for Spring and Summer. My only gripe was that it was just a little too shimmery for my taste. It is also thick, but that can be a good thing, as that means it will stay, as opposed to being watery, where those types of glosses you'd have to apply over and over again. NARS makes good glosses and I plan on buying more in the future.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2013 6:58:00 AM More reviews by bimini156

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Grey, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I just threw this lip gloss out. I bought this on a whim at Sephora. I love--LOVE--the Orgasm blush. The lipgloss, however, was really a letdown. I was never that impressed with the color. There are lip glosses everywhere close to this shade. And I rarely splurge on a high end lip gloss. So I was disappointed. But I wore it occasionally. I can't even say I was impressed with the formula. Again--for a high end gloss--I just didn't see what was so great about it. But after I had owned it for maybe 6 months the formula turned rancid. It was horrible. I read somewhere or maybe saw on youtube others saying the same thing. Save your money girls. There are a lot of Nars products that are wonderful but this gloss is not one of them IMO.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2013 12:38:00 PM More reviews by pigmentpro

This lipgloss is just too expensive for what you get. Its a subtle color, nothing spectacular and im not understanding the hype of it. The color Orgasm is a light pink color with gold undertones to it. On my lips the gold stand out more than the pink and its very sheer and Not a color that really stands out on your lips. Not super impressed for the price I paid and I found the EXACT same color In the brand Milani for $3.99. Sorry, but i'll stick to that one.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2013 8:48:00 AM More reviews by Eastend_Snob

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I rate Orgasm much higher than Turkish Delight because I love the colour and the finish. I can't say exactly what the colour is because in the tube it looks peachy, but on my lips it's like a mix of nude/pink/peach/gold with a bit of sparkle. It looks amazing and really complements my hair and makeup.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/31/2013 1:47:00 PM More reviews by lucyzta

I did not like this lip gloss at all. The color was fine but the consistency was really sticky. I hated the way it made my lips feel. I would not repurchase.